Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 14th, 2010, 08:43 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness
WinonaVampire's Mods/Repaints*UPDATED*8/18/11 Ornak Added!

I will be posting my Modifications and Repaints here.

Armoc Vipers 12/14/10
Spoiler Alert!

12/23/10
Although I don't have anything new to upload (working on about 6 different projects at once right now) I do have a discussion point, and although not strictly modification, is still relevant to the topic, and, as this is my thread, I can talk about what I want

Question is: Did you superglue your dragon's wings on to the dragon?

All my dragons with detachable wings have been super glued. Mimring was getting so bad falling apart (a long time ago mind you) that I finally superglued his wings to him. While I was at, I just superglued the rest (even Sojua's wings). I have all my large figures sitting out on display, so storage isn't an issue. I was just curious what everyone else did.

Samuel Brown 8/2/11
Spoiler Alert!

8/2/11
Now, a bit more about the other project(s) I was working on. Since I play HeroScape as a hobby, I don't ever intend on dropping huge bucks for figures. (Hence the Armoc mods above). That also means since I opted for the Tundra vs Flag Bearers many years ago (TRU had shelves and shelves of both...) I doubt I will ever aquire any of the FlagBearers, so I decided to repaint/mod exisiting D&D/Scape/Clix into my rendition of the Flag Bearers.

Well, I have finally finished them all and would like to post them here. However, and this is where you guys come in, I would like to know which one you want to see first. Although, I didn't do a tutorial on each, I will explain my process and post pics (if I can find them) of the original piece(s) so you can see where it started and how it ended up.

So, which Flag Bearer would you like to see first?

Ornak
Acolarh
Hatamoto Taro
Laglor
Sir Gilbert

Let me know what you think of Brown and vote for the next mod review!

Acolarh 8/6/11
Spoiler Alert!

Laglor 8/14/11
Spoiler Alert!

Ornak 8/19/11
Spoiler Alert!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.

Last edited by winonavampire; August 19th, 2011 at 05:11 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions