Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 10th, 2010, 09:34 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Green Wyrmling Needs Sculpt

Hey gang.

Since its not looking good for me ever getting the Green Wyrmling I desire (what with WotC having shot HS in the face), I need to make my own.

I'm thinking that since two of our wyrmlings are 3A/3Ds, one is a 4 Attacker, and one is a 4 Defender, the niche for the Green Wyrmling is obvious: mini-Charos is the 4A/4D with Counterstrike. I like it, I think it will work, and that's not why I'm here.

I need a sculpt. Something of which I can purchase 4 or 5. D&D's Bronze Wyrmling is not a nice sculpt. D&D's small copper dragon is not a nice sculpt. Truth is, I've been through the D&D minis and nothing really works. And I am having a lot of trouble running searches for anything else. I'm planning on painting them, by the way, so the color on the figure is not an issue, but I need an available sculpt that I like.

Anybody have any good ideas? I would really appreciate a good tip. Thanks, guys.

~Spite
Old November 10th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Green Wyrmling Needs Sculpt

Unfortunately I can't offer you anything specific, but Lamaclown has compiled an excellent list of mini dealers that might be worth digging through.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old November 10th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

He's from D&D aberrations, which means he's OOP and about $10 each.
Hows this, he's actually pretty small just like:

(^Bronze)

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old November 10th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I have both of those minis. While the green one is a little bit bigger than the others, it's reasonable, while the bronze one is really much more out of scale by being much smaller.

Old November 10th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

There really isn't a green wyrmling existing in D&D Minis, the closest would be the black wyrmling we have with some small changes. Cut off it's horns and give it a big fin on it's head. Anything else is really just too large to count as a wyrmling.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I think they green one can work. It's pushing it a little, like calling the Ice Troll large.

Old November 11th, 2010, 09:10 AM

Kurrok The Elementalist Woo who?

I found this set on amazon for $10.00 but it has a small green dragon in it

Last edited by Kurrok The Elementalist; November 11th, 2010 at 09:58 AM.
Old November 11th, 2010, 02:35 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrok The Elementalist View Post
I found this set on amazon for $10.00 but it has a small green dragon in it
That dragon is probably about as tall as DW9K. A little too big.

If you don't mind unpainted metal minis, Reaper has a couple small dragons. This one comes in a familiar pack and has a few other animals:Familiar Pack
Old November 11th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just repaint one of the blue/black/white/red wyrmlings.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 11th, 2010, 02:53 PM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker

Or sculpt one.

I like Facts.
Old November 11th, 2010, 06:21 PM

Wabikishko is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Well if your not above just repainting another figure you can get a a really cheap figure that isn't already used, its called a drake but w/e its a smaller dragon right, the spiretop drake. i am bad at putting pictures in so i'll just give a link to where i found it
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_sea...arch_number=25

Things are always subject to change.
Old November 11th, 2010, 06:52 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabikishko View Post
Well if your not above just repainting another figure you can get a a really cheap figure that isn't already used, its called a drake but w/e its a smaller dragon right, the spiretop drake. i am bad at putting pictures in so i'll just give a link to where i found it
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_sea...arch_number=25
I have that figure, it's kinda small, it's base is a 1/2 inch to give you an idea of size. I'll see if I can get some pictures for scale.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards