Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 12th, 2006, 11:37 PM

Padwhite is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Die rolling box

We found that rolling the dice on the table (or floor, or wherever we're playing) can be troublesome. So, today I whipped up this little wooden box for rolling dice. It's made of some cedar that my father-in-law had around. I included the dice and Carr to give a little scale.

What do you think?
Old August 13th, 2006, 12:43 AM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
you should felt the bottom , less wear 'n' tear on the dice
Old August 13th, 2006, 12:55 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Do army cards fit inside? If so, that is some serious utility there.
Old August 13th, 2006, 02:29 AM

Padwhite is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'll probably add some felt to the bottom. Good idea.

The army cards fit perfectly into them.
Old August 13th, 2006, 09:49 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
excellent idea if you have limited table space, or no table at all. I usually just find a piece or cardboard for that, but otherwise i use a dice tower.
Old August 13th, 2006, 02:08 PM

Command-and-Conquer has disabled reputation
I'm gonna build one just like that but taller so I can fit all my army cards in it and then make a lid.

Need a life outside from Heroscape?

Well good luck.
Old September 28th, 2006, 10:24 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Here is a dice box that we have as a prize at the Tree Town Open

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 28th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
ME LIKEY!!!

Pretty cool looking. I like the blue and red felt.
Old September 28th, 2006, 10:31 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
ME LIKEY!!!

Pretty cool looking. I like the blue and red felt.
Yes me too... I'm getting one built for myself. Hope to have it for the Tournament.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 28th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It kind of looks like picture frames put together.
Old September 28th, 2006, 10:46 PM

dickflea Woo who?
Very nice....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions