Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 16th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Latest version of Anderson for Spidey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:

Judge Anderson
Cassandra Anderson

Mutate/Human
Unique Hero
Judge
Valiant
Medium 5

Life: 4

Move: 5
Range: 7
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

PRE-COG FLASH

After placing Order Markers at the start of a round, you may choose one opponent and view one unrevealed Order Marker on one of that opponent's army cards. After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on the Army Card of a figure they control, and before a turn is taken with that figure, if it is the Order Marker you viewed at the start of the round, you may move any Judge figure you control, up to 5 spaces. Figures moving with Pre-Cog Flash, will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

PSI-FLASH
Once per turn, after an opponent rolls for an attack against Judge Anderson or another Judge figure you control within 5 spaces of Judge Anderson, you may add 1 automatic shield to the defense roll.

PSI-BLOCK
Opponents may not take temporary or permanent control of Judge Anderson. If there are no Order Markers on this card, opponents may not take temporary or permanent control of any other Judge Hero figure you control with an Order Mark on that figure's card.

The first decision is to dual class her or not. This could be tacked on to PSI-FLASH but I would rename it PSI-JUDGE and make it a standard power for any Psi-Judge (not sure if there ever will be, but there are a couple options). Telepathic Solidarity would get it done also.

I had considered some sort of anti-Undead power but I would rather not see her so niche. She is fairly good at Telepathic Suggestion. Perhaps something that let you Move but not Attack with a foe's figure.

Let me know and I will try to catch up on my reading and see if I can find some other options. She is good at negating other Telepaths, so that is an option but one that never quite worked when I tried to word it.
Her powers are various as mentally gifted folks often are.
She finds herself at odds with the whole Judge system at times and even leaves for outer space for awhile but eventually returns as she knows her place is defending Mega-City-1.

Probably my favorite story line not Dark Judge related is when a giant Satan like creature appears and everyone huddles in fear as Anderson challenges him one on one, Dredd goes to back her up.
Old March 19th, 2018, 05:17 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Here is a blast from the past. My first custom ever.
Dates back to December 27th, 2011.

NAME = TORQUEMADA
SECRET IDENTITY = TOMAS DE TORQUEMADA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DICTATOR? LEADER? RULER?
PERSONALITY = GENOCIDAL? RUTHLESS? SPECIST?

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 230?

PURE VIGILANCE!
When Torquemada or a Human figure within three clear sight spaces to Torquemada attacks an adjacent non-human figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull. When Torquemada or a friendly Human figure within three clear sight spaces to Torquemada defends against a non-human figure, add one automatic shield (or just one additional die if need be).

MY TERMINATORS ARE WATCHING!

If Torquemada has been destroyed, whenever a figure you control is destroyed by an opponent's figure, or whenever a figure you control destroys an opponent's figure, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 4 to the roll if that figure is a Human you control with the Devout or Fanatical personality. On a roll of 16 or higher, if the destroyed figure is not an Android, Undead or Construct, replace the destroyed figure with Torquemada, removing all wound markers from this card, and place the destroyed figure on this card. While there is a figure on this card, Torquemada has the Species of Undead instead of Human. At the end of each round, place one wound marker on this card for each figure on this card. Figures may only be placed on this card by this power.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Indy set(2003).
Its model number and name are #106-108 / Torquemada.
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Here is a blast from the past. My first custom ever.
Dates back to December 27th, 2011.

NAME = TORQUEMADA
SECRET IDENTITY = TOMAS DE TORQUEMADA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DICTATOR? LEADER? RULER?
PERSONALITY = GENOCIDAL? RUTHLESS? SPECIST?

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 230?

PURE VIGILANCE!
When Torquemada or a Human figure within three clear sight spaces to Torquemada attacks an adjacent non-human figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull. When Torquemada or a friendly Human figure within three clear sight spaces to Torquemada defends against a non-human figure, add one automatic shield (or just one additional die if need be).

MY TERMINATORS ARE WATCHING!

If Torquemada has been destroyed, whenever a figure you control is destroyed by an opponent's figure, or whenever a figure you control destroys an opponent's figure, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 4 to the roll if that figure is a Human you control with the Devout or Fanatical personality. On a roll of 16 or higher, if the destroyed figure is not an Android, Undead or Construct, replace the destroyed figure with Torquemada, removing all wound markers from this card, and place the destroyed figure on this card. While there is a figure on this card, Torquemada has the Species of Undead instead of Human. At the end of each round, place one wound marker on this card for each figure on this card. Figures may only be placed on this card by this power.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Indy set(2003).
Its model number and name are #106-108 / Torquemada.
Looks like fun - pair him with Science Police for a true xenophobic murder spree!
For Class and Personality, I'd suggest Dictator and a re-use of Xenophobic from Eradicator.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; March 19th, 2018 at 06:38 PM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 03:17 PM

NAME = TERMINATOR OF TERMIGHT
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS/TYPE = COMMON HERO
CLASS = TERMINATOR/EXTERMINATOR/WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL/DEVOUT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5
LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = ???

BE PURE!

After moving and instead of attacking you may destroy this figure and roll for My Terminators are Watching!, adding 10 to the roll.

BE VIGILANT!
After taking a turn with a Xenophobic Dictator Hero you control, you may take a turn with a Terminator of Termight.

BEHAVE!
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this figure, you may take a turn with two other Terminators of Termight you control. If this figure is not in clear sight of Torquemada, roll one additional die when attacking an adjacent non-Human figure.

Decent figure option. either hack off the head of the hammer to make it a mace or swap it out with an axe or sword. Could trim the headpiece also.
Old March 20th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

NAME = TERMINATOR OF TERMIGHT
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS/TYPE = COMMON HERO
CLASS = TERMINATOR/EXTERMINATOR/WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL/DEVOUT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5
LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = ???

BE PURE!

After moving and instead of attacking you may destroy this figure and roll for My Terminators are Watching!, adding 10 to the roll.

BE VIGILANT!
After taking a turn with a Xenophobic Dictator Hero you control, you may take a turn with a Terminator of Termight.

BEHAVE!
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this figure, you may take a turn with two other Terminators of Termight you control. If this figure is not in clear sight of Torquemada, roll one additional die when attacking an adjacent non-Human figure.

Decent figure option. either hack off the head of the hammer to make it a mace or swap it out with an axe or sword. Could trim the headpiece also.
Looks like an interesting faction - it'd be really cool to see you start building up the 2000AD section of C3G again!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 20th, 2018, 04:29 PM

Thanks.

Torq is my first design ever and this is my first attempt ever at the Terminators.

Pretty likely Torq will be going into development soon.
Old March 20th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
They are not plentiful enough anymore to make them a common squad but I think they could make a nice Common Hero. That way you could just field 1 as a filler unit or a couple of them if you wanted to. Here is what I have come up with:

NAME = YAKUZA ENFORCER
SECRET IDENTITY = NONE
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = YAKUZA
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 35?

MAC-10 FIRE SUPPRESSION
When a figure that was not within 3 clear sight spaces of this Yakuza Enforcer prior to moving ends its movement within 3 clear sight spaces of this Yakuza Enforcer, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, the figure receives 1 wound. When rolling for Mac-10 Fire Suppression you may only roll once for each figure moved.

MERCENARY CONTRACT
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Mercenary you control and taking a turn with that Mercenary, you may move a Yakuza Enforcer you control up to 5 spaces.
Whatever happened to this gem YK?
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
They are not plentiful enough anymore to make them a common squad but I think they could make a nice Common Hero. That way you could just field 1 as a filler unit or a couple of them if you wanted to. Here is what I have come up with:

NAME = YAKUZA ENFORCER
SECRET IDENTITY = NONE
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = YAKUZA
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 35?

MAC-10 FIRE SUPPRESSION
When a figure that was not within 3 clear sight spaces of this Yakuza Enforcer prior to moving ends its movement within 3 clear sight spaces of this Yakuza Enforcer, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, the figure receives 1 wound. When rolling for Mac-10 Fire Suppression you may only roll once for each figure moved.

MERCENARY CONTRACT
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Mercenary you control and taking a turn with that Mercenary, you may move a Yakuza Enforcer you control up to 5 spaces.
Whatever happened to this gem YK?
It is funny you brought this up. I was just posting about the lack of Mercenary synergy in another thread and it made me think of this design. LO actually dusted this design off with her own take not too long ago. So between the two of us it just might get going sometime soon.

It stalled out back in the day (I was only a sidekick when I posted it) because one since retired hero had some Yakuza plans and wanted to make sure it would play nice with those. Since that never came to pass though I think it is safe to move forward without worrying about it.

Looking at it again and it looks like I need to add in the 'can't take a turn with any other figures' language to the free move power. I know LO also has a generic mercenary figure idea that I think had some bonding. Glad to see the design resonates with you though Lobster (and it did with LO as well). That is two votes of confidence that suggest I was on to something here.
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Mercs are some of the coolest designs we have, but they lack some synergy. Not that they need it as there are plenty of options for standalone heroes via Zemo and others, but some light synergies like these guys would be great along with that figure I tested some time ago. I wouldn't feel like I'm risking an OM on a Merc with some free movement.
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Hard as ice

Yep, I have a version of that design planned, reworked from a Mercenary support figure common hero to a 3 man Unique Squad with Ruthless Counter Strike (and a version of the Suppression Power) to act as a sort of C3G homage to the old Official Classicscape Samurai squads - in fact, you can find those in my Public Design Post! I also have a squad of lowlife mercs planned to both provide Merc synergy and allow you to draft generic mercenaries, two things I think the game has been missing for a long time.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 21st, 2018, 05:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Was thinking about this design some more and wanted to tweak it a bit. I liked LO's idea about giving them counter strike as a nod to the Classic Scape samurai. I still like the idea of them just moving up in support of your mercs and providing a lower level Warmachine deterrence. But now I'm thinking of going with a 2 life uncommon here instead of a common hero, then they can't be taken out so easily with unblockable attack die and d20 roll powers, which will make them serve their role slightly better.

NAME = YAKUZA ENFORCER
SECRET IDENTITY = NONE
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = YAKUZA
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 2
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = ?

MAC-10 FIRE SUPPRESSION
When a figure that was not within 4 clear sight spaces of this Yakuza Enforcer prior to moving first moves within 4 clear sight spaces of this Yakuza Enforcer, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, the figure receives 1 wound. When rolling for Mac-10 Fire Suppression you may only roll once for each figure moved.

MERCENARY CONTRACT

COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

I know 4 def. counter strike isn't too scary but vs. low attack figures (some squads) it still proves useful and even those rolling a ton of dice can whiff on attack every once in a while. Since they move up for free, you can actually have them engage opponents with ranged attacks too and at least absorb an attack or two if not get lucky with a defensive wound. So pretty decent support/screening force for a merc you control that doesn't require OM's to be effective and could still dish out a few wounds. I also altered the first power a bit, increased the aura to 4 spaces and reworded it to make them fire at anyone who approaches even if they don't end their move there. So try to fly over them and they shoot in your direction as you pass by. Upped the roll to a straight 50/50 odds though, I had wanted it higher when I was thinking of them as common heroes that would most likely get killed after just 1 rolls.

Was thinking about changing their class to criminal so that Dredd/Dare Devil would get the bonus for attacking them and I don't know if we will be having any Yakuza synergy but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?
Old March 21st, 2018, 06:29 PM
Hard as ice

I still like the idea of giving making them a 3-man Unique Squad - it makes them nicely distinct (we don't have enough Unique Squads), and I like the idea of them being a true homage to Classicscape Samurai in that respect. Also, based on precedent from Masahiro Arashi, they really do have to be Yakuza, and Ruthless Counterstrike seems more like a Yakuza power than regular Counterstrike. That being said, what about trying to merge out ideas and bring in your Merc support piece ability onto a Unique Squad with RCS? We both clearly have an interest in designing these, and have rather different ideas, so it sounds like a good plan to try to merge them in this way.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy