Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 6th, 2014, 06:38 PM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utah soundoff

A) Salt Lake County Quarterly All-Day Gaming at Epic Puzzles & Games' West Valley location on 3500 South.
Store opens at 10am, "official" start at 11:30am, or as soon as enough people show up to start playing.

B) SaltCON is Mar. 28-30 (Fri-Sun), first time in Davis County, north of the Layton Hills Mall.
Starts at the beginning of Spring Break, at least for Granite School District.

Discount hotel room rates available, as well as early sign-up discounts.
Facebook link at bottom of page, with new announcements as they appear (frequent updates once January hits)
There's also a thread in the BoardGameGeek.com Conventions folder.

Encompassed about by mountain waves
Old February 10th, 2014, 07:42 PM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anybody want to split a room for SaltCON, or am I going solo again? Pre-registration discount ends March 1, I think.

Old February 11th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tell me more. What would we be doing? Since it's up here in my neck of the woods, I may be interested...

I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the coolest, online CCG of all time!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old February 11th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (only under 10 points though)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I just checked and it looks like I won't be able to go this time around...
Old February 14th, 2014, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Tell me more. What would we be doing?
What do you want to play?

There's gaming until your fingers fall off for 66+ hours straight.

Me personally, my volunteer shifts end at 6pm Friday night, so I'll want a bit of dinner, then Friday night and most all Saturday are open for me...I haven't decided on specific things I want to play yet. If I'm taking FrontRunner up, I won't be taking many personal games, if any. But there's tons to do.

A library with hundreds of game titles. 25 "Play to Win" games, where each play gives you an entry to win that game. 25 Demo games throughout the convention. Tables of prototype games. Tables of new, "Hot" games. Tables of previous Ion Award winners, most of which have been published. Tournament tables, including Blood Bowl (you have that, right Brandon?). Stuff to buy. Stuff to trade. There's a thread on BGG where people are listing specific games they're bringing and are looking for players & times.

Some games and events have specific games & times posted on the official SaltCon website, four posts up, where you can register for them. Others don't have times yet.

Look at the Attend button on the official site for a bunch of specifics...

Old March 22nd, 2014, 10:10 PM

Welcome to the new server, I don't know if it's sending email forum updates yet, or if that's next week.

Anyway, what about Sat. April 19 for a game day?
That's the same weekend as Salt Lake Comic-Con, if anyone wasn't planning on that.

April 5 is LDS General Conference.
April 12, 26 are county and state political caucuses.
April 26 is also the quarterly all-day gaming event at Epic Puzzles & Games.

Old June 23rd, 2014, 07:01 PM

Three months later...

Hellooo, anybody here?
Who has free time to play in the second half of July?
Saturday the 26th, maybe, or a weeknight for a couple hours?

I could go back and refresh myself on VirtualScape to play online if you can't physically get together.

Last edited by UtahScott; June 23rd, 2014 at 07:06 PM.
Old June 25th, 2014, 01:53 AM

beisaic is surprisingly tart

Second half of July.... YES!

I've been so extraordinarily busy. New baby the first of the year plus constant work on my dissertation. On July 7th, I defend it, and for the first time in over six months I'll taste sweet, sweet freedom.

And then I get to pack everything up and move mid-August. We don't really know where to yet.

So I'd love to come by and play some Heroscape. I'm sure my sons would love to come, too.

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List
Old August 23rd, 2014, 05:58 PM

D4rthCaedus Woo who?

I live in Provo, on BYU campus and am *always* down for a game! Can't travel very far generally speaking though. Feel free to post here/PM me
Old September 2nd, 2014, 08:02 PM

October. Next month. Which means National Heroscape Day again!

What weekends don't work for people's schedules:
Oct. 11
Oct. 18
Oct. 25
Nov. 1

Let's see who responds before I have to start PM'ing people...

Old September 2nd, 2014, 08:50 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Sorry for not popping in to give a shout out guys! Was busy this summer with a play and now I'm back to school again at UVU. Anyway I'll try and see if I can work out a time to come and join the next Heroscape tournament like we had last year.

Also I think weekends would work for me the most Scott.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old September 3rd, 2014, 11:46 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think most of those work for me at the moment...

I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the coolest, online CCG of all time!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers