Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**


View Poll Results: How do you interpret the word "random" in these situations
Players MUST always roll a dice or shuffle the order markers and without either player looking 7 16.67%
Owner MUST shuffle/rearrange OMs but can look before the player chooses which he/she removes 0 0%
Owner CAN shuffle/rearrange OMs and can look before the player chooses, but is not required 8 19.05%
Owner CAN rearrange OMs but MUST do while looking before the player chooses, but is not required 1 2.38%
Owner CANNOT shuffle/rearrange OMs before the player chooses. OMs must be placed strategically 17 40.48%
Depends on who you play with and mood players are in, but can be decided differently each game 9 21.43%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #37  
Old January 22nd, 2021, 12:14 PM
Rˇchean's Avatar
Rˇchean Rˇchean is online now
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer
 
Join Date: May 9, 2006
Location: TX - Dallas
Posts: 7,330
Images: 90
Blog Entries: 10
Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth Rˇchean is a man of the cloth
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

I think a lot of times it’s gonna come down to the players and what they decide to do.

For example, I think it was the last time I was at GenCon, I had a game against The Orange Mailman. We both had Marcu so before we start the game, I said “are we going to hate each other?” At first he didn’t know what I meant. I pointed out the official ruling that we would not roll for eternal hatred when we both have him in our army. I never liked what the ruling did to Marcu vs Marcu games; this is why I brought it up. OMM is like, “oh yeah! we’re gonna hate on each other” so we play the game with eternal hatred in play, going against the rules.

I was on the rules team.(still am?) I was involved in a lot of the rulings. It doesn’t mean I agree with all of them.

I’m not saying that the rules should be circumvented; I’m just saying that it really shouldn’t be that hard to come to an agreement either before the event or before the game about how it will be played, official rules, Gen Con rules or otherwise. Communicate. Have fun.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rˇchean; January 22nd, 2021 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Oh please I’m older than either of you don’t go there
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old January 24th, 2021, 12:36 PM
Jexik's Avatar
Jexik Jexik is offline
Et tu, Jaxet?
 
Join Date: July 4, 2007
Location: IL - Elgin
Posts: 7,041
Images: 3
Blog Entries: 30
Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

If there were any debate at my table, I'd put it to a blind d20 roll. If there were two OMs, 1-10 would be the one on the left, and 11-20 would be the one on the right. 3 OMs? 1-6, 7-12, 13-18, (19/20 reroll). This is fair and random to me.



That said, I'd abide by whatever ruling a tournament director wanted at that tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; January 24th, 2021 at 12:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old February 1st, 2021, 02:24 PM
brandonwiker's Avatar
brandonwiker brandonwiker is offline
 
Join Date: May 30, 2011
Location: USA - NY - Ransomville
Posts: 799
brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

I voted #1, mostly agreeing with the concept of rolling a die to determine which OM is removed. That seems completely random. I honestly wouldn't care if my opponent shuffles their OMs without me looking before I pick one to remove, but if someone went all 'rules lawyer' on me, I would agree that the rule does not say that OMs should be shuffled around.

I'm shocked that #5 has as many votes as it does. I understand that OMs shouldn't really be shuffled around for any reason (that I can think of?) however an observant player could pay attention to their opponent's OM placement habits, and then pick an OM based on observations they have made - that does not qualify as random IMO. Even if a case could be made that the above is random, I don't think it is more random than a die roll. I suppose you could argue that someone can sneak a weighted D20 to influence their chances of removing a specific OM (making that outcome less random,) but weighted dice is cheating to begin with. Hashtag you suffer German suplexes equivalent to the result you roll on the D20 if you are using weighted dice. Observing your opponent's OM placement tendencies/habits isn't cheating as far as I know, but in the context of 'remove a random OM' something would need to be done about the potential for abuse.

I think that a D20 roll is the 'most random' of all options in the poll.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old February 4th, 2021, 11:08 AM
lefton4ya's Avatar
lefton4ya lefton4ya is offline
PDFin' sweet self spammer
 
Join Date: December 22, 2008
Location: USA - OH/KY - Cincinnati/Florence
Posts: 4,698
Images: 127
Blog Entries: 1
lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Scape View Post
As I understand it, the question is basically about what happens if your opponent wasn't thinking about your OM removing power and just placed his OMs on a particular card in numerical order with the X last.

My personal feeling is that not letting the opponent shuffle the OMs in this scenario would be a pretty jerk move
, since the only way it makes a difference is if you think that you can get a non-random OM (e.g. one that's not the X) by preventing your opponent from shuffling, in which case you're trying to go against the card's specification of a "random" OM.

On the other hand, if your opponent is keeping your OM removal power in mind when placing their OMs and shuffles their order at the start of the round, it seems like a waste of time to roll a die or make them shuffle again. Basically, if your opponent feels the need to shuffle the OMs to make your selection "random", and they express this before you've chosen an OM to remove, let them shuffle, otherwise, just pick an OM.

~KoS, noting that even in math it can be hard to use the word "random" unambiguously (technically a selection where there's a 99% chance of picking the leftmost OM is random, it just doesn't follow a uniform distribution)
I agree 100% with this. Basically option 5 would be my ideal choice, but if people do not keep the power/glyph in mind and to prevent other person removing order markers using this knowledge to their advantage to remove "random" and instead "watch like a hawk" to try to determine order placement, I allow people to "shuffle" order markers or I guess force opponent to roll a die to ensure random. For instance if you notice they just rotated their markers from last round and didn't actually move them around, you can know for sure which order markers is which - which is why I go with option 3 or 4 to allow people to randomize in case they forgot to do during initial placement.

Maybe also I am too lazy for option 1 as I don't want to have to roll a die or shuffle order markers every time if it is not necessary to keep the effective randomness as people can effectively "randomize" their order markers when they place them initially, so going with option 1 would be redundant. I do note that with an infinite brain people are incapable of placing markers scientifically randomly on initial placement even if they shuffle them, but rather only "arbitrarily" (your mind has an indefinite reason as to where markers are placed) but is a close approximation to random and IMHO is matching the customary definition of random as used in most games - if you are irked that this "customary random" is not really random than I can see why you chose option 1, but IMHO is negligible and not worth the extra time and effort.

But again if people forget to "randomize" (AKA arbitrarily place) initial placement I feel like I am cheating if I pay attention and don't let them randomize. Gencon ruing basically says this is not cheating as it treats participants as experienced players who must remember all powers that may come up and people must "pay the penalty" if they forget rules, similar to having to remembering Engagement Strike and as soon as your hand comes off a figure you just moved next to a Nakita Agent you get struck at Gencon and most tournaments, and if you forget to randomize your order markers you allow our opponent to take advantage of that. However I and most people are lenient at home games or tournaments with newbies to let them redo moves on Engagement Strike and randomize order markers when it matters.

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 4th, 2021 at 11:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old February 4th, 2021, 12:03 PM
itsbuzzi's Avatar
itsbuzzi itsbuzzi is offline
 
Join Date: November 27, 2012
Location: USA - RI - Providence
Posts: 404
itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Scape View Post
As I understand it, the question is basically about what happens if your opponent wasn't thinking about your OM removing power and just placed his OMs on a particular card in numerical order with the X last.

My personal feeling is that not letting the opponent shuffle the OMs in this scenario would be a pretty jerk move
, since the only way it makes a difference is if you think that you can get a non-random OM (e.g. one that's not the X) by preventing your opponent from shuffling, in which case you're trying to go against the card's specification of a "random" OM.

On the other hand, if your opponent is keeping your OM removal power in mind when placing their OMs and shuffles their order at the start of the round, it seems like a waste of time to roll a die or make them shuffle again. Basically, if your opponent feels the need to shuffle the OMs to make your selection "random", and they express this before you've chosen an OM to remove, let them shuffle, otherwise, just pick an OM.

~KoS, noting that even in math it can be hard to use the word "random" unambiguously (technically a selection where there's a 99% chance of picking the leftmost OM is random, it just doesn't follow a uniform distribution)
I agree 100% with this. Basically option 5 would be my ideal choice, but if people do not keep the power/glyph in mind and to prevent other person removing order markers using this knowledge to their advantage to remove "random" and instead "watch like a hawk" to try to determine order placement, I allow people to "shuffle" order markers or I guess force opponent to roll a die to ensure random. For instance if you notice they just rotated their markers from last round and didn't actually move them around, you can know for sure which order markers is which - which is why I go with option 3 or 4 to allow people to randomize in case they forgot to do during initial placement.

Maybe also I am too lazy for option 1 as I don't want to have to roll a die or shuffle order markers every time if it is not necessary to keep the effective randomness as people can effectively "randomize" their order markers when they place them initially, so going with option 1 would be redundant. I do note that with an infinite brain people are incapable of placing markers scientifically randomly on initial placement even if they shuffle them, but rather only "arbitrarily" (your mind has an indefinite reason as to where markers are placed) but is a close approximation to random and IMHO is matching the customary definition of random as used in most games - if you are irked that this "customary random" is not really random than I can see why you chose option 1, but IMHO is negligible and not worth the extra time and effort.

But again if people forget to "randomize" (AKA arbitrarily place) initial placement I feel like I am cheating if I pay attention and don't let them randomize. Gencon ruing basically says this is not cheating as it treats participants as experienced players who must remember all powers that may come up and people must "pay the penalty" if they forget rules, similar to having to remembering Engagement Strike and as soon as your hand comes off a figure you just moved next to a Nakita Agent you get struck at Gencon and most tournaments, and if you forget to randomize your order markers you allow our opponent to take advantage of that. However I and most people are lenient at home games or tournaments with newbies to let them redo moves on Engagement Strike and randomize order markers when it matters.
Sorry for the long quote but I also agree to all of this to a degree, which is why I chose option 1. My choice of option 1 would work to randomize the choice of order marker whether the opponent shuffled / strategically placed their order markers or not. If the opponent did not shuffle markers then this additional protection of rolling a die is not redundant. In the case of option 1 no one is punished if they forgot to shuffle their order markers but those that do are given an extra level of security/redundancy (Order markers are not reveled when removed by a power of glyph only when taking a turn so even after an order marker is removed the number of that marker is still unrevealed so this information stays hidden).

In a Gencon tournament where rules are taken to the most serious degree of strict for this game I can see the reasoning to allow players to be penalized for not shuffling their markers or making their marker placement patterns easy to identify. But it is this same serious degree of strict that tells me to play to the card in the terms that "random" means as random as possible (by means of shuffling or more convenient rolling a die to add an additional level of random / redundancy). My reasoning falls back on the comparison of the Fyorlag Spiders vs any other unit having an order marker removal power. The Fyorlag Spiders' power is comparably much harder to come by, needing a full squad of spiders (with very limited survivability) to enter engagement with the same unit and rolling a 16 or higher (25% chance) to remove an order marker. I believe this level of difficulty to remove a marker warrants the omission of the word "random" from this power, ergo, if you can pull this power off take whatever order marker you want whether you figured out your opponents' marker placing habits or they just moved a couple from last round and can pull off that numbered marker.

On the flip side in not as serious a tourney environment (anything other than Gencon in this case) I would be much more lenient on the rulings as the less serious tone of the day would allow for a softer touch when regarding rulings. In these cases I personally would still randomize my choice by rolling a die as to not give myself a competitive edge over my opponent regardless of event type and seriousness. This is just my personal take to follow the random rule as directed by the cards.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old February 4th, 2021, 02:43 PM
Shiftrex's Avatar
Shiftrex Shiftrex is offline
 
Join Date: December 23, 2014
Location: Country - State - Major City (Town)
Posts: 601
Images: 32
Blog Entries: 9
Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby! Shiftrex rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

Totally agree with that line of logic and with die rolling. I definitely watch OM placement and make decisions based off it. If I can deduce your OM placement because you simply set them back up, then I'm going to pick the one I want. Die rolling is fair in my case
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old February 5th, 2021, 01:44 PM
dok's Avatar
dok dok is offline
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017
 
Join Date: October 9, 2008
Location: USA - CO - Denver
Posts: 23,025
Images: 110
Blog Entries: 17
dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

I'm a bit surprised this topic blew up as it seems so esoteric to me.

I voted #6, which honestly seems like the only reasonable option to me. Like, do whatever you like. Obviously.

If I was running a live event and someone actually called me over to judge on this issue, I'd rule #3; i.e. the owner is allowed to shuffle the OMs blindly before the other player chooses one to remove. This seems like, far and away, the more common interpretation of "random"; i.e. that it's not supposed to be a skill contest. #1 is also pure random and would be an acceptable alternative, of course; I just wouldn't rule that way because it seems like it would take longer.

I'm surprised the "official" Gencon ruling would be #5 as this feels like the most inherently cut-throat approach. Granted, it's really not a big deal.

That said, if people want to play it as some sort of mini-game where the one with the power tries to guess their opponent's placement patterns, and both players are enjoying that (or simply don't care) then hey, that can be fun. Online we have an "apply random numbers to the OMs" feature for these powers (so I can say "I'll remove OM 2754"), but @Dysole likes to name her OMs using different puns instead. When I played Ozymandias against her once this made for a very fun guessing game, where I had to try to guess which pun she would put on a numbered OM and which on OM X.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old February 5th, 2021, 05:42 PM
OEAO's Avatar
OEAO OEAO is online now
 
Join Date: August 6, 2011
Location: USA-CT-Hartford
Posts: 1,700
Images: 2
OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla OEAO is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I'm surprised the "official" Gencon ruling would be #5 as this feels like the most inherently cut-throat approach. Granted, it's really not a big deal.
I'm surprised you don't know our real answer. I'll give you a hint: it was a two-word text in all caps from Ken...

Last edited by OEAO; February 5th, 2021 at 05:56 PM. Reason: And it wasn't "HEROSCAPE CELEBRITY" or "STINGERS SUCK"...
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old February 6th, 2021, 07:54 AM
flameslayer93's Avatar
flameslayer93 flameslayer93 is offline
I could go
 
Join Date: December 31, 2009
Location: Playing with wedding bells (Cleveland, Ohio)
Posts: 7,471
Images: 93
Blog Entries: 40
flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

Voted option 6. I've played with a wide variety of skill and levels and have no issue with seeking to make the game fun. It helps that 95% of the time I'm the GM though



For comp play though, I've no issue with you (or squidface) if you snipe an Order Marker off of me knowing fully well it was a numbered one. Especially true if I was just putting OMs in order (like I do a vast majority of the time).


Really, its no different than if I focus fire a hero with 2 Order Markers on it knowing that you are going to lose at least 1 turn if that hero dies.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old February 6th, 2021, 01:08 PM
brandonwiker's Avatar
brandonwiker brandonwiker is offline
 
Join Date: May 30, 2011
Location: USA - NY - Ransomville
Posts: 799
brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Voted option 6. I've played with a wide variety of skill and levels and have no issue with seeking to make the game fun. It helps that 95% of the time I'm the GM though



For comp play though, I've no issue with you (or squidface) if you snipe an Order Marker off of me knowing fully well it was a numbered one. Especially true if I was just putting OMs in order (like I do a vast majority of the time).


Really, its no different than if I focus fire a hero with 2 Order Markers on it knowing that you are going to lose at least 1 turn if that hero dies.
I disagree with the last line, this poll is about something completely different than choosing to destroy opponentís figures to remove their turns. While I agree with the mentality of ďif you are watching my habits like a hawk and snipe my OMs to punish me, thatís just being competitive,Ē the thing that gets me with the poll here is the word random. Itís not very random if you can use knowledge to pluck specific OMs with any reasonable amount consistency.

Perhaps quantifying/clarifying that would be more troublesome for me to do... but itís how I feel about this, in a nutshell.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old February 7th, 2021, 03:56 AM
AMIS AMIS is offline
 
Join Date: February 4, 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 957
AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

Wow...interesting discussion.
I never even thought of the word random being such a huge part of the rules for the Mind Flayer that's why I went number 5. I guess 6 is probably best but if you're truly looking for random, pull out the old D&D dice and roll a d4. If it's past round 1 and you roll a 1...it's still random and simply takes away from the value of the card or it forces you to use the Mind Flayer earlier and come up with a new strategy. That's why this game is so awesome.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; February 7th, 2021 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Just another Random post...
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old February 7th, 2021, 08:00 AM
flameslayer93's Avatar
flameslayer93 flameslayer93 is offline
I could go
 
Join Date: December 31, 2009
Location: Playing with wedding bells (Cleveland, Ohio)
Posts: 7,471
Images: 93
Blog Entries: 40
flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Voted option 6. I've played with a wide variety of skill and levels and have no issue with seeking to make the game fun. It helps that 95% of the time I'm the GM though



For comp play though, I've no issue with you (or squidface) if you snipe an Order Marker off of me knowing fully well it was a numbered one. Especially true if I was just putting OMs in order (like I do a vast majority of the time).


Really, its no different than if I focus fire a hero with 2 Order Markers on it knowing that you are going to lose at least 1 turn if that hero dies.
I disagree with the last line, this poll is about something completely different than choosing to destroy opponentís figures to remove their turns. While I agree with the mentality of ďif you are watching my habits like a hawk and snipe my OMs to punish me, thatís just being competitive,Ē the thing that gets me with the poll here is the word random. Itís not very random if you can use knowledge to pluck specific OMs with any reasonable amount consistency.

Perhaps quantifying/clarifying that would be more troublesome for me to do... but itís how I feel about this, in a nutshell.

And that's perfectly fair and valid. I'd much rather have fun with the game than not, and fighting over a small mechanic at the game table is something I'd rather not bother with.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's in an Order Marker? (D1, D2, and D3 up) Jexik Heroscape Strategy Articles 371 April 5th, 2013 04:35 PM
Order Marker Berlinwall89 Official Rules & FAQ's 11 August 24th, 2009 08:49 AM
Random Order Markers - A Strange Order Marker Idea... Draconious Other Customization & HS Additions 9 May 22nd, 2009 04:38 PM
Using Order Marker X as Order Marker Four The Super Atheist Other Customization & HS Additions 7 July 25th, 2007 12:50 PM
Common Squad order marker / order of operations manger Official Rules & FAQ's 4 June 11th, 2007 08:14 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:36 PM.

Heroscape background footer

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.