Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old October 2nd, 2019, 04:17 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker
Re: What General would each Planeswalker follow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
With the new Ravnica D&D minis what generals would they follow? I think Boros Reckoner would be Einar.
It really just depends on how you view each color and their relation to the generals in Heroscape.

Personally, I think that AotP should work off of its own color system. But if it came to integration into Heroscape generals, I'd say it would vary on a creature-by-creature basis. I agree that Boros creatures would lean towards Einar though.
Old July 12th, 2020, 07:55 PM

Zilla Woo who?
Which generals do you think they would be?

Last edited by Dysole; January 14th, 2021 at 01:16 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender