Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Notices

Old November 26th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Looking for some help with new Demons

Does Pincer Grab only last for his turn?
Old November 26th, 2018, 10:38 PM

Snuffelupecus is surprisingly tart
Re: Looking for some help with new Demons

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Does Pincer Grab only last for his turn?
Rolling the one die is on his turn, but as far as the figure being unable to move, I want it to where once Glabrezu starts his turn, any small/med figures adjacent cant move at all. I see how the wording is confusing. Ill have to re-word it. To elaborate further, If Im going against Glabrezu, and I have a figure that can take 2 turns. I can use the first turn to engage and attack, and then I can move away the 2nd turn (attack of opportunity still applies of course unless the figure has ghost walk or something). But if I keep my figure engaged, and Glabrezu takes a turn, then the figure cannot be moved. Does that seem a little overpowered? Should I change the power a bit? or increase the points?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs