Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old August 29th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Signing up for Thora.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 30th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Thora's in.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 1st, 2016, 07:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sign me up and cross me off for Capt. Britain. Fun unit to build armies with and lead into battle. My tests were a bit inconclusive on the cost though so be sure to sign up and help us figure this one out.
Old September 2nd, 2016, 11:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Leonardo and the Turtles in! They're a fun little faction, shame more people aren't taking them for a spin.
Old September 3rd, 2016, 08:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work on the Thora tests L_O.

I hope you get a chance to test my next LD if I ever start it.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 3rd, 2016, 01:36 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice work on the Thora tests L_O.

I hope you get a chance to test my next LD if I ever start it.
Thank you - I may.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 3rd, 2016, 11:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I have an exciting new design ready for testing. If you guys can help us turn this demon around quick enough he just might pop up on your tables around Halloween!

N'astirh

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Mutant Mayhem set. Its model number and name are #094/N'astirh.
Old September 4th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Captain Britain in. Super fun! Probably going after the Turtles or something in the Danger Room next.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 5th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

PM sent for N'Astirh! Nice thematic complement to something I'm hoping to have in testing soon.
Old September 5th, 2016, 10:25 AM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

I'll sign up for Black Bat, I haven't done one in a while so it would be good to get back into the swing of things. School is slowing down a bit for me lately so I'll have more spare time.

Public Designs
Old September 5th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
I'll sign up for Black Bat, I haven't done one in a while so it would be good to get back into the swing of things. School is slowing down a bit for me lately so I'll have more spare time.
Excellent choice - I can attest to her being lots of fun, pretty much my favourite Vigilante right now.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 5th, 2016, 10:31 AM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

Well good Ill look forward to it. I'm usually a fan of any DC unit.

Public Designs
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy