Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 21st, 2011, 12:41 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Southwest Washington Casual C3g Event

WHEN: Tuesday June 28th, 2011 (Sorry for the short notice).

WHERE: My house in Battleground, Washington (PM me for directions).

TIME: Show up as early as noon and play as late as you want.

DETAILS: In a hope to expose more people to the fine customs that C3G has created the format will be relatively loose and you do not need to bring anything as it will be provided. All currently released C3G figures and Marvel figures will be divided into about 1400 pt teams (still not decided at this point) and we will draft from these teams. The maps will be C3G competitive maps and maybe a home build or two. We will break up the play into 2 different divisions, those more experienced and those less. Between 4:00 and 5:00 we will start a tournament with most likely a double elimination bracket (depending on how many people can make it).

PRIZES: There will be some Heroscape, C3G, or related prizes awarded and there is no need to bring any, but you are more than welcome to add to the prize table.

ATTENDEES: Nomad +2, Longy418 +2
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:49 AM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart
Re: Southwest Washington Casual C3g Event

Man, I wish I had more time to do things like that, but alas goin to the lake all that week. I'd like to learn more about the C3G stuff.

Hope you guys have a good game day.
Old June 21st, 2011, 06:39 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Man, how I crave some C3G fans around here.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 21st, 2011, 12:18 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, Longy!

Nomad, Son of Nomad, and Daughter of Nomad will all be there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events