Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old January 11th, 2008, 10:39 PM

cavie Woo who?
Wow! I knew there were a lot of mappers but didn't really realize how many until this index was put together. Great idea! Excellent resource!
Old January 12th, 2008, 11:36 AM

Squitter The Spider has disabled reputation
Add me to the list please.

Old January 15th, 2008, 12:22 AM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Hi there, Dignan.

I've posted a few maps!
Here's my thread:

AgentX-127's Maps

Thanks!
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:33 PM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker
I'm in, baby!

My going rate is 1 map every 10 days, I'll see if I can keep that going!
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:21 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Thanks for adding my threads, Dignan.
Old January 24th, 2008, 12:15 AM

CH4071C has disabled reputation
I've been added, Wahooo
Thanks for adding me, Dignan

Are you a Heroscape Addict? Check the Symptoms.

My Maps
Old February 6th, 2008, 05:48 PM

Riptide is surprisingly tart
Re: Cartographers of Valhalla - An Index of Mapmakers

Riptide's Maps
Old February 6th, 2008, 11:29 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Cartographers of Valhalla - An Index of Mapmakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide
Updated the link that was already there with your wording.
Old February 12th, 2008, 02:05 PM

Darkomen57 has disabled reputation
Darkomen57's Maps

Bitefight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
...good grammar will get you far on this site. (at least a lot farther than the reverse).
Old February 18th, 2008, 02:44 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkomen57
Looks like someone took care of it.

Dignan, or another mod if it wasn't Dignan, can you put a Done post after the request when you take care of it? I have the thread on watch like the custom card creators thread and it makes it easier to know it is taken care of if there is a response to the request.
Old February 18th, 2008, 06:12 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Quote:

Dignan, or another mod if it wasn't Dignan, can you put a Done post after the request when you take care of it? I have the thread on watch like the custom card creators thread and it makes it easier to know it is taken care of if there is a response to the request.
Yeah, will do from on. I was just updating them whenever I caught them. I didn't post responses to avoid cluttering up the thread.
Old February 18th, 2008, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Quote:

Yeah, will do from on. I was just updating them whenever I caught them. I didn't post responses to avoid cluttering up the thread.
I'm always torn on which is better, but I like to see specific acknowledgment on these types of threads so no one has to wonder.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios