Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old February 11th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Not sure this is the place to ask, but since this is where files for 3D printing bases are I was wondering if anyone also had a print file for the grassy “stickers” To go on the bases. I’d prefer a file that doesn’t waste the ink on the edges, but if that’s not possible,That’s okay
There's a few in the downloads section.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3564
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...?do=file&id=52
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3560

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 11th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Not sure this is the place to ask, but since this is where files for 3D printing bases are I was wondering if anyone also had a print file for the grassy “stickers” To go on the bases. I’d prefer a file that doesn’t waste the ink on the edges, but if that’s not possible,That’s okay
There's a few in the downloads section.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3564
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...?do=file&id=52
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3560
This is perfect thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 11th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Heroscape flags and base sticker pdf
Old February 11th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Heroscape flags and base sticker pdf
and that’s exactly what I was hoping for! Thank you!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 11th, 2020, 03:09 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Powerpoint version:

Heroscape flags and base stickers ppt
Old February 11th, 2020, 04:13 PM

Capuan Gladiator 1 (matte)
Deathchaser 2 (matte)
Isamu (matte)
Marro Drone 1 (matte)
Old February 11th, 2020, 08:13 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I get so excited when WK posts since it means that I can print some new Matte Figures!!!!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old February 11th, 2020, 10:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I have to download all of these files if I ever decide to resurrect my heroscape armies. Painted in alternate custom color schemes of coarse.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 11th, 2020, 10:36 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have been having a blast repainting some of the new matted ones. I match some of the pattens, but then branch off. Just printed MacDirks and and now printing Minions! Also just started to work on my Quastch Hunters.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old February 12th, 2020, 12:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
I have been having a blast repainting some of the new matted ones. I match some of the pattens, but then branch off. Just printed MacDirks and and now printing Minions! Also just started to work on my Quastch Hunters.
I think I may print a bunch of these in different sizes with different paint jobs to run as monsters in other games. I don't play Heroscape too often anymore but these models do look pretty good. I have plenty of things to keep me busy until these though. Great job @White Knight . Your work is truly amazing here.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 12th, 2020, 11:58 AM

Mezzodemon Warmonger 1b (matte) (second scan)
Kosuke Samurai 2 (matte)
Roman Legionnaire 1 (matte)
Shaolin Monk 1 (matte)
Old February 13th, 2020, 11:39 AM

Roman legionnaire 2 (matte)
Horned Skull Brute 3 (matte)
Kosuke Samurai 3 (matte)
Shaolin Monk 2 (matte)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing