Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old February 7th, 2018, 11:12 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Cartographers Choice - Mapmakers Personal Favorites

Just found this thread.. My three favorites:

Banteay

Requires: 1 BftU + 1 TJ

Riven II

Requires: 2x BftU +glyphs

Flogging for Two

This is a modification of Piherculis's three-player 'Fulcrum Flogging' map. Modded to be a two-player map.
Requires: 1 RotV, 2 RttFF, 4 single tiles

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old April 15th, 2022, 01:08 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Below is an updated OP.

Who wants in? @Ulysses @Sir Heroscape @Flash_19 @@GameBear @heroscaper2020 @Leaf_It @BiggaBullfrog @Cleon

Spoiler Alert!

The second one adds whether the person is a BoV, ARV or WoS inductee.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by infectedsloth; April 21st, 2022 at 05:03 PM.
Old April 15th, 2022, 01:35 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

updated mine!
Old April 15th, 2022, 09:11 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Huh, cool idea. Will have to think about this one…

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 15th, 2022, 09:30 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Oh wow, thanks for updating this, @infectedsloth .

Updated mine.
Old April 21st, 2022, 12:53 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Here are my 5 most competitive maps:

Caothland
Sets: SotM, BftU, TJ

Barrow Down
Sets: RotV, FotA, TJ

Star Chart
Sets: RotV, TJ, RttFF

Betelguese
Sets: BftU X2, RttFF, VW

One Time
Sets: SotM, FotA, TJ

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; June 15th, 2022 at 11:32 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:34 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Finally got some older maps updated so here's my own five favorite!

Trollsford Road
Requires: 1 SotM, 2 RttFF, and 1 TJ

My absolute favorite map of mine. Aesthetics unlike any map out there, and the gameplay isn't too shabby either.

Thy Kingdom Come
Requires: 2 BftU and 1 FotA (ladders and battlements only)

A new map for the ScapeCon II map contest. This ended up being a love letter to GameBear, stealing concepts, and SZ colors, from three of his maps. It is still unique in it's own right.

Shadows Over Bleakwoode
Requires: 1 RotV and 2 RttFF

Somehow my two 2x RttFF maps ended up named after the HeroScape world (my only such maps in both regards).

Icy Parts of Dragoon
Requires: 1 BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 TT, and 1 TJ

An aesthetically challenging map, making these sets work together was quite fun.

Last edited by Sheep; May 6th, 2022 at 09:50 AM.
Old May 20th, 2022, 03:30 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Cartographers Choice - GameBear's Maps

These are not my best maps, and it wouldn't be accurate to call them my favorites, either - I like a lot of my maps. Instead, I have chosen representatives from my most cherished subset of maps. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out what they have in common.

Starting with my very first map, which has a navigable cave!

Cyprien's Cove

Ayrwode's Bluff

Ticalla Sunrise

Common Ground

Alpaca Trail
Old May 20th, 2022, 04:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

CG and TS are classics.
I really dig Cyprien's Cove. Love overhangs like that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios