Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 9th, 2014, 12:32 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Conan - Initial PT Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just an idea for the discussed power.

VERTICAL CLIMBINGSCALE
Instead of moving normally, you may move Conan one space up to 12/25 levels higher or lower.
Sounds like it could work - just needs a power name that actually sounds cool.
Fixed.
Old May 9th, 2014, 09:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Personally I would say move ahead as-is. However if a tweak is needed I would try something like:

CIMMERIAN CLIMBING
When counting spaces for Conan's movement, elevation changes of up to 1 level count as one space. You may ignore Conan's height of 5 when climbing. If Conan moves exactly one space, you may add 6(?) to his Move number.

A little text-y but it would allow him to both scale and have very good movement on broken ground but not Catwoman good. I see no issue with him being better than Cap, because he is.

I think he would still be quick enough to stay at Life 5. He was way tougher than I expected in my tests thus far.

Let me know either way YK and I will get back on the Initial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Bah, I still have a couple of cents left. What can I say, Tornado suckered me into this. LOL
I would not have it any other way. Your comments brings the process full circle for me. It has been a long, winding journey for our favorite barbarian and I believe the design is better for it. I hope everyone agrees.
He will be a blast on the battlefield.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 9th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
CIMMERIAN CLIMBING
When counting spaces for Conan's movement, elevation changes of up to 1 level count as one space. You may ignore Conan's height of 5 when climbing. If Conan moves exactly one space, add 6(?) to his Move number.
If something needs changing, this is the best idea I've seen.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 9th, 2014, 09:28 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Please finish the initial as is.
Old May 9th, 2014, 09:38 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

OK. Will do. Hopefully I can get it in after physical therapy today.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 9th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
CIMMERIAN CLIMBING
When counting spaces for Conan's movement, elevation changes of up to 1 level count as one space. You may ignore Conan's height of 5 when climbing. If Conan moves exactly one space, add 6(?) to his Move number.
- as in really freaking good idea. Even the title rocks. Quite Heroic of you Taquito.
Old May 9th, 2014, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
CIMMERIAN CLIMBING
- as in really freaking good idea. Even the title rocks. Quite Heroic of you Taquito.
Griffin praise?

L_O did most of the work, I just added the scale aspect.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 9th, 2014, 09:48 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
CIMMERIAN CLIMBING
Griffin praise?

... and the scale aspect is an awesome idea that I'd never have thought of. Take the praise you're due, Tornado.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 9th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
CIMMERIAN CLIMBING
Griffin praise?

... and the scale aspect is an awesome idea that I'd never have thought of. Take the praise you're due, Tornado.
you get some of that Griffin love too. Now your Heroes might not care for it as much, but I think it is awesome, and I'm always right anyways.
Old May 9th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
CIMMERIAN CLIMBING
Griffin praise?

you get some of that Griffin love too. Now your Heroes might not care for it as much, but I think it is awesome, and I'm always right anyways.
Sounds... mildly disturbing, but okay, thank you - I guess.

Seriously, thanks.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 9th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
CIMMERIAN CLIMBING
Griffin praise?

I missed Griff commentary actually. I hope you provide more insights in the future. Maybe as an ERB? I'd also love to see some more Griff designs if he is interested, especially since the heroes of legend are allowed to design in the Sidekick Sanctum. Missed you Griff.
Old May 10th, 2014, 08:43 AM

Unfortunately I was unable to finish up those tests. I am visiting with the parents for Mother's Day and I would have brought a map with me but in my current condition I think it would have ended up scattered across the front lawn. I will get on it immediately when I get home.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library