Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 20th, 2020, 08:57 AM

MasterScaper1 knows what's in an order marker MasterScaper1 knows what's in an order marker
Master Set 4: Project

Master Set 4: Project

The end of my first project, Jandar's Vision: Wellspring in Valhalla, will be the beginning of this next project. Jandar and its Allies have send their troops all over Valhalla to eliminate the threat of Utgar and Valkrill once and for all.

AVORIA

In this Master Set, I will be presenting to you a new part of Valhalla, a place a call Avoria. Avoria is located east of Ticalla Jungle and it is divided into 5 provinces. In Master Set 4 we will explore the first province. Avoria is huge and I will explore all of it in my upcoming project called: The Exploration of Avoria, stay tune for more information about this project.

The story will see a group of Heroes traveling to Avoria, an unexplored part in Valhalla, East of the Ticalla Jungle. In there they will find a new enemy and they will also learn about the "Spoiler".

Name of Heroes in the Master Set 4:

1) Akiaro Hotoga (Einar)
2) Melian, The Elf Warrior (Ullar)
3) Kumona Kawakami (Vydar)
4) Sir Lucane (Jandar)
5) Hardat Leadwood (Aquilla)

Utgar and Valkrill Units:

1) Ogre Brute (Utgar)
2) Molten Lava Snake (Utgar)
3) Kahnferuh, Pharaoh of Avoria (Valkrill)
4) Thutmer, Priest of Avoria (Valkrill)
5) Skeletal Warriors (Valkrill)
6) Skeletal Archers (Valkrill)
7) Garth (Valkrill)

This will also include 6 new glyphs.

Currently play testing all figures, glyphs, and maps. Here is a little tease for everyone to be excited. Hopefully Everyone will like this New Project!

See you soon, MasterScaper1

Currently Working on Jandar's Vision Project Campaigns and Master Set 4.

My Scenarios & Campaigns/News About Master Set 4: Journey to the Avorian Desert

MasterScaper1

Last edited by MasterScaper1; June 1st, 2020 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Adding New Information
Old May 29th, 2020, 10:43 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Master Set 4: Project

Very interesting! I like the whole concept but have a couple ?. Do you already have all the figures? What program do you use to make your cards? Have you looked at DanieLoche official Heroscape map? He has a ton of great resources. Why did you choose to create a new location instead of using a existing one? Is it possible for figure's and scenerio to fit into existing Heroscape lore? Ok that's a lot ? sorry.
Old May 29th, 2020, 11:20 AM

MasterScaper1 knows what's in an order marker MasterScaper1 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks @Drewman-chu for your questions. I will try to answers all the questions that you have.

1) Yes, I have all the figures and I am currently play testing all the figures.

2) I don't have a specific program but I am making them my way. The final product is like my Aquilla Flag Bearer, they seems pretty nice.

3) Yes I have looked at the maps, they are amazing!

4) I created a new location because I am currently working on a project called: Jandar's Vision: Wellsprings in Valhalla. In that project I am building 4 scenarios campaign for each 15 provinces in Valhalla. I am putting all my knowledge about heroscape in use in this project. Answering your question I have created a new location because a needed a new place to explore and since in the map of Valhalla have some extra spaces I decided to make a new location.

5) Yes, they will fit in the heroscape lore, I am just expanding the lore a little bit.

Hopefully this answer all of your questions. If you have more questions, I am glad to answer them.

MasterScaper1

MasterScaper1

Last edited by MasterScaper1; May 29th, 2020 at 12:23 PM.
Old June 1st, 2020, 06:52 PM

I have also designed the map, so you can see where in Valhalla you are playing and where this new part is located. This Master Set 4 will explore one province and the other 4 will be explored later. This new province is called the Avoria Desert.

MasterScaper1

MasterScaper1

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios