Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old April 1st, 2008, 01:21 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Great thread, thank you LongHeroscaper.
Old April 1st, 2008, 12:00 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Thanks bunjee ! I wish my wife and I can have a team game with you guys sometime .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old April 1st, 2008, 12:09 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper
Quote:
Thanks bunjee ! I wish my wife and I can have a team game with you guys sometime .
Let me tell you, LongH, when you meet bunjee and Elstree, there are so many things you will want to talk about (I know this is extreme, but true) that you will not even think about HeroScape when conversing with them. They are that neat of people.
Old April 1st, 2008, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Quote:
Let me tell you, LongH, when you meet bunjee and Elstree, there are so many things you will want to talk about (I know this is extreme, but true) that you will not even think about HeroScape when conversing with them. They are that neat of people.
I can't go to GenCon this year (again ) and that adds more salt to my flesh wound, Revdyer !

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old April 1st, 2008, 12:29 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Quote:
I can't go to GenCon this year (again ) and that adds more salt to my flesh wound, Revdyer !
2009 and we'll have a suite, my friend....think of the future!

Besides, you're going home for a visit this summer, and that's even better than GenCon.
Old April 18th, 2008, 11:14 PM

Re: How to share your maps with the world.

I have updated this post to reflect the change of the site. A couple pictures have been added to help visualize the steps. As always, suggestions and comments are very welcome and desired.

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old April 18th, 2008, 11:29 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
I have updated this post to reflect the change of the site. A couple pictures have been added to help visualize the steps. As always, suggestions and comments are very welcome and desired.
Wow, really nice work. I was actually wondering if you were going to update this since the site changed, and you really went above and beyond here. This will help a bunch of people who aren't Site Supporters with uploading maps and images.

Thanks again!
~Gomolka
Old April 18th, 2008, 11:46 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomolka View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
Wow, really nice work. I was actually wondering if you were going to update this since the site changed, and you really went above and beyond here. This will help a bunch of people who aren't Site Supporters with uploading maps and images.

Thanks again!
~Gomolka

Yes, I too applaude your excellent doings here LHS!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco

Last edited by STAROCEAN980; April 19th, 2008 at 12:07 AM.
Old April 19th, 2008, 12:03 AM

Thanks a lot, Gomolka and STAROCEAN980! I hope everyone will find it helpful!

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 06:38 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wonderful article Long, and much needed.

I would only add that folks should include a link in their "Download" section post back to their own "Maps and Scenarios" thread. Not everyone who uses the downloads section might have gotten there through the Maps section and they may have questions or want to leave feedback to the author.
Old April 23rd, 2008, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Wonderful article Long, and much needed.

I would only add that folks should include a link in their "Download" section post back to their own "Maps and Scenarios" thread. Not everyone who uses the downloads section might have gotten there through the Maps section and they may have questions or want to leave feedback to the author.
Velenne, that is an excellent idea!! Everyone should do that!

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old April 24th, 2008, 04:53 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Great article, Long. None of my old maps made it through the site change and I can't wait to start uploading maps and updating my threads again. I've got a couple of stupid questions regarding the recent site changes, though.

1) I can't find an Upload option in the Downloads section. Since our accounts are now unified and we don't require an upload-capable account, what am I missing?

2) The map subcategories are now: 1 MS, 2 MS, 3 MS, 4 MS, 5 MS and Virtualscape. Do all maps made using VS now go in the Virtualscape subcategory regardless of map size? I'm so confused.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios