Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2015, 12:28 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Posted in the wrong window.

*embarrassed*
Old January 19th, 2021, 08:33 PM

Jak is surprisingly tart

anyone know where to find affordable bases for custom figures?
thanx
Old January 20th, 2021, 04:38 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See Rebasing: A Guide for Bases and Stickers although a lot of the sources are out. The best one today is either https://www.hygroundtiles.com/shop/2...es-accessories or 3D print them:
Old January 20th, 2021, 04:49 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
thanx
I sell 3D printed bases with stickers.
Old January 21st, 2021, 12:22 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
thanx
I sell 3D printed bases with stickers.
Throw us a link ... I'd love to check out what you've got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old January 21st, 2021, 12:50 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

White Knight's 3D printed bases
small D&D single: $.20 each
medium (Knights) single: $.25 each
large Deathwalker single: $.30 each
large D&D Frost Giant single: $.35 each
small peanut double: $.40 each
large peanut double: $.50 each

All bases are printed in brown PLA and come with a standard base sticker on a sheet that you'll need to cut out.

I can print Marvel bases also (in gray or black), and those come with a Marvel sticker on a sheet.

Shipping is actual cost from USPS (usually around $5.00 for small orders).
Free shipping on orders of $50 and over.

Note: I'm a little slow sometimes (up to a month or more), but mostly when printed figures. With bases I'm a little quicker.

Note2: Guilty's base (see below) was a reject. I try to make sure the bases I ship have minimal flaws, although they might need some quick sanding or clipping of strings.

Old January 24th, 2021, 01:13 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
:
:
Looks good! So do people just PM you if they're interested? I thought maybe you had a web store or somesuch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old January 24th, 2021, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
:
:
Looks good! So do people just PM you if they're interested? I thought maybe you had a web store or somesuch.
People just PM me if they are interested.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs