Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old November 1st, 2014, 04:11 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Your most screwed up HS figs

One of my Knights of Weston is missing his shield. I guess that's a pretty minor thing to complain about though, so all's good here.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 1st, 2014, 09:20 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
I almost majorly destroyed Major Domo once. I got so upset playing against him that I threw him across the room. Not one of my bright heroscape moments.
Once my brother killed about 900-1000 points worth of my army with Major Domo alone. I sort of wanted to snap him in half... But my brother probably wouldn't approve of that.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 07:15 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Once I opened an Orm's Return and found that Charo's card had wierd shiny splocthes. Unmmm.... Anybody know what happened?

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Marro_Warlord; November 3rd, 2014 at 09:29 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 01:05 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
One of my Knights of Weston is missing his shield. I guess that's a pretty minor thing to complain about though, so all's good here.
Actually it is kind of a big deal since the shields aren't hit zones...your knight lost some of his protection...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 3rd, 2014, 04:01 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Once I opened an Orm's Return and found that Charo's card had wierd shiny splocthes. Unmmm.... Anybody kniw what happened?
Bad Dund! Bad doggin!
Old November 3rd, 2014, 04:48 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Loooooool!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IshMEL again.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old November 3rd, 2014, 05:17 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Quote:
Once I opened an Orm's Return and found that Charo's card had wierd shiny splocthes. Unmmm.... Anybody kniw what happened?
Bad Dünd! Bad doggin!
That's why you always use [card] protection

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Quote:
Once I opened an Orm's Return and found that Charo's card had wierd shiny splocthes. Unmmm.... Anybody know what happened?
Bad Dünd! Bad doggin!
That's why you always use [card] protection
How about attaching an eletric fence to keep doggins out!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 4th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Since I have acquired many many many collections, I have seen some sad figures arrive with parts broken off, bent into horrible contortions, mystery substances on them, and chewed. I do what I can for those that need a little Kragle to get them back on their bases, but some go into what I call the "Bone Yard". Here are some of my top entrees into the BONEYARD:
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 4th, 2014, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Since I have acquired many many many collections, I have seen some sad figures arrive with parts broken off, bent into horrible contortions, mystery substances on them, and chewed. I do what I can for those that need a little Kragle to get them back on their bases, but some go into what I call the "Bone Yard". Here are some of my top entrees into the BONEYARD:
Spoiler Alert!
Did the Sacred Band get acid drenched?

Headless zombie. Unkillable.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 4th, 2014, 08:44 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Not really related (sorry), but I actually had some crazy good karma in this realm. My first squad of Aubriens, acquired after much ebay searching and part of a huge lot sale, had one with a broken bow. After I got done sorting the whole huge box, I actually found the missing bow fragment in a fold of the box! Glued right on there, too. He looks good as new...

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old November 5th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Holy crap! Did those come like that?! That's some messed up stuff right there....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units