Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 10th, 2015, 03:10 AM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart
Re: Wow! Forgot how fun this was after 5 years

@CanScape Thats what completely dragged me in was the huge maps that I saw online and was like WOW i have to try that. Our first games were on huge maps that I used every bit of terrain from the 4 master sets I had. Played those 3-4 games then shelfed for 5 years. When we started again about a month ago and I picked up 2-3 lots and we're probably sitting on about 14-15 master sets now. We did one big map that probably used up about 6 sets and that was too big already for a 4 player game. Yeah it takes way to long to play out huge maps but they look cool as hell. I just built a 4x8 gaming table with a neoprene top and padded arm rests too. But today we finally tried out a tournament map(Fulcrum) and LOVED it. I think we will be doing more of the the smaller maps now and maybe doing more 1v1 rather than 2v2 or killem all games all the time. I like how fast and furious the tournament maps can make games turn out.

DAMN I wish I was around in the hay day when they had local meet ups and tourneys around here. I would have loved going and playing that style more often. Dont get me wrong I love playing with my family and friends too but playing against people you dont know pushes you even harder.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion