Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 10th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Website Issues

Nortons are a Virus [/agent smith]
Old November 11th, 2010, 02:37 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

So when I was added to the SoV panel, someone messed up and gave me access to all the private forums. Then it was fixed, but something is messed up because i cannot give neg rep nor can I download anything. I think my membership has been altered.

Can someone help please?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; November 11th, 2010 at 02:37 PM. Reason: typo
Old November 12th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Huh?!?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
So when I was added to the SoV panel, someone messed up and gave me access to all the private forums. Then it was fixed, but something is messed up because i cannot give neg rep nor can I download anything. I think my membership has been altered.
Well, ...that's kindof a head-scratcher...

You are still a member of the SS usergroup, and they're still allowed to give neg rep. I can't see any reason who you'd be gimped. ...I'll refer you up the chain to somebody a little more tech-savy...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old November 12th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Nortons are a Virus [/agent smith]
Seconded. Norton's is a system hog, costs money, and won't protect your computer any more than great freeware like Microsoft Security Essentials, AVG, Avast, etc.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old November 12th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hey! I can't dock anymore! Damn.

Oh well, it was fun for a few days while I had it.

Only got one guy, though. Sure wish I'd found Ollie somewhere...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 18th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

I have one question: You know how threads have this icon by them (or something like it): ?

Then, after I viewed a thread, it didn't turn to the duller gray. ()

I tried it with a lot of threads, and it remains the animated/bright color. I was just wondering, is this a bug/has anyone else noticed this?

EDIT:
... after I accidentally hit the X out button and re-logged in, the problem vanished. Odd.
Old January 27th, 2011, 06:03 PM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker

Did the spider that drops down from the top of the website get removed, or is it just me?
Old January 27th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfraredFog View Post
Did the spider that drops down from the top of the website get removed, or is it just me?
I can still see it.
Old January 27th, 2011, 06:35 PM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker

Hrm, maybe I had AdBlocked it with Firefox a while ago on this computer… lol
Old February 16th, 2011, 09:55 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I searched this thread but I didn't find what I needed. I can't seem to download anything from the downloads section. I keep getting a message that says I'm trying to download too fast to wait "x" number of seconds before trying again. It does this every time I try to download.
Old February 16th, 2011, 10:00 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
I searched this thread but I didn't find what I needed. I can't seem to download anything from the downloads section. I keep getting a message that says I'm trying to download too fast to wait "x" number of seconds before trying again. It does this every time I try to download.
Try waiting a few minutes? This has happened to me before, and that's what I did.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 17th, 2011, 09:18 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I have tried that. I have even tried on different days and different times of day.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online