Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 9th, 2019, 01:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Book of Mon-El (Initial Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Anyone have the initial here?
Not that I know of
Old February 10th, 2019, 01:57 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Not that I know of
Hmm. I've got my hands a little full right now with IRL stuff (and I probably want to hit a thing or two in public testing before jumping on another initial), but I could hit the initial for you Wednesday/Thursday next week. (20th/21st) Planning on kind of a testing binge for those two days.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:08 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Not that I know of
Hmm. I've got my hands a little full right now with IRL stuff (and I probably want to hit a thing or two in public testing before jumping on another initial), but I could hit the initial for you Wednesday/Thursday next week. (20th/21st) Planning on kind of a testing binge for those two days.
Sounds good tome me. Thanks!
Old February 11th, 2019, 08:02 PM

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool. It's in my planner.

C3G Sortable Index
Old February 13th, 2019, 04:56 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

How are we on art assets here? Does anyone have the mini?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 13th, 2019, 05:00 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
How are we on art assets here? Does anyone have the mini?
Spidey apparently has it. I can try to dig up some comic and background options soon.
Old February 20th, 2019, 02:13 PM

I have a mini and photos of it, but it's not the one Nobody prefers.

Initial under way!

C3G Sortable Index
Old February 20th, 2019, 03:13 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

I haven't been able to get to storage and pick this guy up, but I may get to on Friday.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old February 20th, 2019, 03:51 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I haven't been able to get to storage and pick this guy up, but I may get to on Friday.
Thanks for this Spidey!
Old February 20th, 2019, 04:27 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Mon-El

Army Test
Map: Grundy's Grave
Units: Mon-El @380, Chameleon Boy, 3x Science Police (825) vs Luke Cage, Songbird, Radioactive Man, Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly), Dagger (825)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Mon-El @380, Cosmic Boy, Triplicate Girl, Saturn Girl (1050) vs Citizen V, Songbird, Meteorite, Atlas, MACH-I (1050)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Mon-El @380, Cosmic Boy, Brainiac 5, Triplicate Girl, Timber Wolf, Phantom Girl (1400) vs Captain America, Bucky, Ms. Marvel, Wonder Woman (I), Doctor Octopus (I), Hawkgirl, Skrull Infiltrator (1400)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Strong beater, but not quite a faction-maker by himself. I did have slightly weird lopsided luck (one way or the other) in all these games, but I would say he's coming in less than 380 right now. If I played one more game, I think I'd basically just smoosh my armies from games one and two together, and go Defensive Legionnaire Pod + Science Police to see how that goes.

Rarely used Heat Vision once he was in the thick of things, but I found it very useful for upping his threat range right out of the gate - makes it a lot easier to drop an early OM on him and kick off Inspirational Valor.

C3G Sortable Index
Old February 20th, 2019, 05:34 PM
Just A Head

Well so far it doesn't sound like being OP is going to be a problem. I see 2 directions from here, based on Ronin's thoughts;
A) Lower his points
B) Boost him in some way

Personally I'm for a boost by raising his defense by 1. It'll put him closer to Supes.
Old February 20th, 2019, 08:18 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Small tweaks either way, so I'd support either direction.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library