Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old April 25th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Movie, Cartoon, and Toy Discussion - G.I.Joe

Yeah, I can't say I like the similar costume designs. I understand it makes them look more like a true organization, but a cool thing about the 'Joe was each character having his or her own look.

A couple other things, and don't take this the wrong way... but Ripcord was white in the comics and cartoon. Wayans would have made a great Stalker. Just give him a beret, and he's set! And it's lame that RipCord is in the movie and Stalker isn't.

The Baroness looks great, though I hope she sports her glasses in the film. And there had better be a more 'ninja' looking version of Storm Shadow. And he had SO better not be using that sidearm pistol.

For the most part, casting is good. Rachel Nichols as Scarlett is perfect. Though I hope the rumors about The Rock making a cameo as Shipwreck are false. :rolls:

Thanks for posting the links to the pics! +Rep comin' atchya!

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old May 6th, 2008, 11:29 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!

One of the Joe fan sites had posted a story about some comments made with someone involved in the film, like the director or producer. They said that there would be numerous costumes for the characters not just the black ones. What a relief.

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.
Old May 18th, 2008, 10:56 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

www.comicbookmovie.com

Last edited by Onacara; May 18th, 2008 at 11:03 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media