Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 26th, 2012, 09:59 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
C3V/SoV Themed 500 Point Armies

Well, I'm planning on Tournament that will feature C3V/SoV units. The Tournament will give a lot of exposure to C3V/SoV units because of the drafting of a new Army each round. So I want to develop some good C3V/SoV Armies to draft from.

So I thought an "Army" thread was called for, since no one has created it yet

Here's what I got so far, add any you can think of.
(Must include at least one C3V/SoV unit)

Zogross
3x Greenscales
Realin-80
Fen Hydra
----------------------
4x Varkaanan Blade Dancers
Realin-80
Krav Maga Agents

-------------------------
Van Nessing
2x Werewolf Lords
3x Black Wrymlings
1x Drow Chainfighter

--------------------------
3x M-43 Resistance Fighters
Kira Jax
Nilfheim
3x Red Wyrmlings

----------------------------
Omegacron
2x Omnicron Snipers
3x Omnicron Repulsors

Tul-Bak-Ra
Ne-Gok-Sa
3x Marro Stingers
2x Marro Gnids

Zaeus
Nakita Agents
2x Gorrillanators
Zettian Guards

-------------------------
Haduc
Jorhdawn
Emirroon
Kyntela Gwyn
Arkmer
Ulginesh

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 26th, 2012, 11:09 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V/SoV Themed 500 Point Armies

These two armies are based off of two I have used in tournaments.

Zogross Hardscale
3x greenscales
Othkurik the Black Dragon
Otonashi
Marro Warriors

The last tournament I went to I used this army but without the marro warriors for a 450 point army and got an even 3-3

4x M-43
4x Black Wyrmling
4x White Wyrmling

At the Portland NHSD tournament I used a similar army: 4x M-43, 2x of each Wyrmling, and Otonashi for 520. Since it was the double edged sword format I went 5-2 while the army itself went 4-3. In the final game I lost to my own army getting second overall.

I got Van Nessing a few weeks ago but I have yet to try him.
Old February 26th, 2012, 02:36 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Zettian Infantry x4
Deathwalker 9000
Warden 816
Isamu

Warden 816
Granite Guardians x2
Zettian Infantry x3
Isamu

Nicholas Esenwein
Preyblood x3
Zelrig
Thorgrim or other 80 point fillers

M-43 Resistance fighters x4
Rats x3 (sit a rat)
Kaemon Awa

Van Nessing
Werewolf lord
Wolves of Badru x3
Isamu

Tyrian
Atlaga
Raelin
Sentinels of Jandar x2
Old February 26th, 2012, 03:00 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

This one has become a real favorite at my table, especially considering the color theme and the wonderful name we've given it:

Varkaanan Blade Dancers x3
Omnicron Snipers x2
White Wyrmling x2

The Wyrmlings can be replaced by any number of fillers, but then we can't make jokes about white supremacists.
Old February 26th, 2012, 03:49 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One of my personal favorites, which I call the Defense Buster

Gnids x4
Taelord
Death Knights of Valkrill x2

It's REALLY fun when it works. Not the best against a big ranged army, but if you end up playing against a hero or two, it feels soooooo good to attack with Death Knights rolling 3 and have your opponents roll no defense because they have a Gnid or two on them.
Old February 26th, 2012, 04:10 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Zogross Hardscale
3x greenscales
Othkurik the Black Dragon
Otonashi
Marro Warriors
I thought the Greenscales could only have one bonding hero? Are you just using Othkurik by himself?
Old February 26th, 2012, 04:46 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@ super bogue
At the beginning of each game I would choose either othkurik or Zogross to be the king. If zogross was king I usually suicided othkurik.
Old February 26th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirek View Post
One of my personal favorites, which I call the Defense Buster

Gnids x4
Taelord
Death Knights of Valkrill x2

It's REALLY fun when it works. Not the best against a big ranged army, but if you end up playing against a hero or two, it feels soooooo good to attack with Death Knights rolling 3 and have your opponents roll no defense because they have a Gnid or two on them.
Hmm. Perhaps this would work a bit better if Taelord was replaced with some sort of ranged counter, another bonding option, or at least something to take on the heavy hitters that Gnids have a tougher time with. Say, :

Sir Hawthorne & Air Elemental x3

Krav Maga and Raelin 1.0

Phantom Knights x2, Air Elemental, Isamu

whatever else you could come up with.
Old February 26th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Really? No Zombie Hulks? Shame on you all!

Zombies x6
Zombie Hulk x2
Marcu

500, 23

Or

Zombies x4
Zombie Hulk x1
Cyprien
Sonya

495, 16

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old February 26th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like

Zombies x4 240
Zombie Hulk x1 300
Raelin 1 380
Krav 480
Marcu 500

Good thread idea ZB
Old February 26th, 2012, 08:05 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Zaeus
Nakita Agents
2x Gorrillanators
Zettian Guards
Well met!

Taeblewalker had an army like this in the Gang of Four's game night (550 points, only ranged units). It didn't do too well, but I was intrigued by the concept.
Old March 1st, 2012, 12:25 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm a little surprised that Capt. John Varan was the only figure who hasn't been suggested in an army, With all his synergies it seems like he would be easy to fit into an army. MacDirk x3 Capt. John Varan plus your desired human champion seems like a good core, the trick is using Capt. J to keep your human champion alive once he is wounded, I might pick Raelin instead of a Macdirk A 4th mass/Knight build that could work.

4th mass x3 210
Capt. John 290
Knights x2 430
Finn/thorgrim 510

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs