Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 23rd, 2012, 06:43 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Guide to Wave 14 / CV1

Lol your nuts
Old March 17th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated, but still missing a few new units
Old March 19th, 2012, 07:56 AM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome !
Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Updated, but still missing a few new units
Vampire Spawn #59 - ???
The photo is here (those in the front line).

There was a Deathstrike Thrall to playtest, it's here.
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Thanks will do!
Old April 18th, 2012, 11:53 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Cool thread! I looked all over the C3V official thread trying to find mention of Havech Eradicators...I vaguely remember mention of them in the early days until they got pushed back, but couldn't find anything about them in the official threads. I finally found a picture here.

Thanks Rocktroll!
Old April 18th, 2012, 01:13 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Cool thread! I looked all over the C3V official thread trying to find mention of Havech Eradicators...I vaguely remember mention of them in the early days until they got pushed back, but couldn't find anything about them in the official threads. I finally found a picture here.

Thanks Rocktroll!
Hey Porkins,

This thread is where we make all sculpt announcements. It has every sculpt the the ERB has approved and will be used in future C3V releases.

C3V Public Miniature Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 18th, 2012, 01:17 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Well, I'm subscribed to that thread, and I looked there, but I don't see the Eradicators there...nor is the stuff that's already released there. It would be nice to have that all in one place as a quick reference for the purpose of purchasing figures.
Old April 18th, 2012, 01:23 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well, I'm subscribed to that thread, and I looked there, but I don't see the Eradicators there...nor is the stuff that's already released there. It would be nice to have that all in one place as a quick reference for the purpose of purchasing figures.
Thanks Porkins,

That is the kind of info I can use to better the C3V. I made several announcements of the upcomming Wave 15 in the Public Announcement thread, but it seems more info is needed and should be collected.

I will work on that.

Thanks agian,

-ZB

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old April 18th, 2012, 07:10 PM

Heh, heh, I just realized that the Eradicators are in the second post of that thread...I didn't see the words "Havech Eradicators" anywhere, so I didn't look closely enough at the picture (which in my own defense, has Rats prominently pictured in the foreground).
Old April 18th, 2012, 07:32 PM

Quote:

Heh, heh, I just realized that the Eradicators are in the second post of that thread...I didn't see the words "Havech Eradicators" anywhere, so I didn't look closely enough at the picture (which in my own defense, has Rats prominently pictured in the foreground).
No problem, I think I'm going to add the Unit Name to the information, now that those have been released...it should stem some confusion.

Old April 18th, 2012, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:

No problem, I think I'm going to add the Unit Name to the information, now that those have been released...it should stem some confusion.
Just to elaborate on this conversation, I've added Unit Names to each post in the C3V Public Miniature Information Thread and slipped in a thread of all the Wave 14 units with sculpt information. I will update that thread with Unit Names as they are released to the public.

-ZB

Old April 18th, 2012, 11:41 PM

That is great! Thanks Zaphod!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs