Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

View Poll Results: Who will be the surprise team in the NFL this year?
Detroit Lions 2 8.33%
Baltimore Ravens 2 8.33%
Houston Texans 1 4.17%
Miami Dolphins 7 29.17%
New Orleans Saints 2 8.33%
San Francisco 49ers 3 12.50%
I could care less! 7 29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 22nd, 2007, 08:26 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
And as a Cowboys fan....I'm glad we won't be doing anything with Parcells next year. He annouced his resignation just before lunch today. The next annoucement that I hope to hear is that Bob Stoops is on his way to Dallas as the Cowboys next head coach.
:banana:

Why don't they just disband the Cowboys? It's not like they're America's team anymore.

Old January 22nd, 2007, 09:55 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I find it interesting that on our poll, of the five teams that fared far worse than the Dolphins, only one (Detroit) had a record deserving of being below the 'fins. In fact, three did better, with the Saints and the Ravens becoming serious playoff contenders (the '9ers finished a mere one game better). Funny how poor the powers of prognostication can be...

~Aldin, who thinks, just mebbe, it might finally be Peyton's turn

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 23rd, 2007, 12:52 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry
Why don't they just disband the Cowboys? It's not like they're America's team anymore.
The Deadskins jealousy will never end will it? No one in Dallas thinks of the Cowboys as America's Team at all. None of the rest of you deserve them. They are all ours. :P
Old January 23rd, 2007, 07:59 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Wade Phillips? Now there's a winner!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media