Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old November 23rd, 2019, 09:03 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Glyph of Knowledge - Testing

I’d like to think that revealing the entire Turn Order is useful, especially for OM-killing units like the Mindflayer or Dund. Or with a good player who can really make use of that knowledge. No pun intended.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 12th, 2020, 11:48 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Is there a reason why, "but before rolling initiative" is in this? If we wanted to make the glyph a bit stronger it could be changed to "after rolling initiative" as this might help you choose which unit you want to look at better. If you loose initiative you still might see a 1 and it be useless but you might be less likely to choose the figure with the 1.
Old February 15th, 2020, 06:41 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Seems reasonable.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 17th, 2020, 05:33 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

The reasoning was probably just that "before rolling for initiative" is cleaner than "after rolling for initiative, but before any Order Markers are revealed."

The change seems pretty minute to me, so I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other.
Old February 24th, 2020, 01:53 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
After Order Markers are placed, but before rolling initiative...
is roughly the same # of words as
Quote:
After rolling for initiative, but before revealing any Order Markers...
My suggestion is stronger, but either way this glyph is kinda weak.
Old February 24th, 2020, 01:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I don’t mind if the glyph is on the weak side. This MS will feature a lot if podge builds, which boosts its MS-inclusive strength anyway.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old March 1st, 2020, 10:28 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'm OK with changing it to after rolling initiative. The glyph doesn't actually do anything by itself (it's up to the player to capitalize on the information), so being able to make a slightly more informed decision works for me.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 11th, 2020, 07:17 AM
I could go

Had a game where Knowledge was relevant.

Battle report:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=249

I held the glyph for two rounds. The first round info wasn’t useful, but I was able to use the info from the 2nd round to kill off an order marker.

Since LE didn’t have a large enough army for glyph control, this was a good advantage in addition to wannok’s mill effect.

Its a handy effect, and well worth the figure. I think as long as its not in too weak of a spot on the map, this is a fun glyph.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:14 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

To make it a little more useful, what if you could look at 2 OMs?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 19th, 2020, 10:30 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
To make it a little more useful, what if you could look at 2 OMs?

I'd like to get some more games in with it first, especially because it already shows promise.

Don't know when we'll be able to get some 3+ player games in, but hopefully they happen in due time.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 1st, 2020, 06:57 AM
I could go

We played a 4 player FFA with the Glyph of Knowledge and the Ukushisa Pride.

Players could choose from 6 prebuilt armies. Although the points varied a bit, I tried to keep them all somewhat close in balance. Very low competitiveness, we just wanted to have a good time.

Armies:
Me *:
Kato
Kaemon
Kozuke
Einar Imperium *1

Shiori
Izumi
*I realized later that night I probably should have dropped Kato and put in Samurai Archers, but oh well. The points were much greater than the remaining armies.

LE:
Sujoah
Ukushisa Pride
Greater Ice Elemental
Venoc Vipers *1
Fyorlag Spiders *1

Nick:
Ana Karithon
Darrak Ambershard
Rhogar
White Wyrmling *1

Frostrager
Sharwin

Angie:
Shurrak
Sudema
Runa
Mezzodemons *1
Marro Stingers *1
Sahaguin Raider

Custom map:
Spoiler Alert!

Details on the game are a bit fuzzy since it happened last week (and I simply havent had time to post about it).

Main take aways:
I won. Kato with a bunch of Treasure Glyphs is really strong.

Ukushisas are still pretty fun, but get revenge killed pretty easily because they group up most of the time. This is a good trait because it prevents their stats from overriding their points cost. They wounded Kaemon for 2, and killed a Kozuke. A Venoc with height finished off Kaemon. The other Kozukes were killed by the Ice Elemental and Sharwin.

Being able to use knowledge vs all opponents may have been nice, but didn't impact the game much. LE had it for two rounds. Since me and her were fighting, it did little good because she couldn't hold it for long periods of time.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 9th, 2020, 10:21 AM

Glyph of Knowledge was used in these games. Picking a card with only 1 OM on it gives you a pretty good idea of what the opponent is up to, especially after OM1 itself is revealed. Still relatively low impact 1v1, but higher potential in multiplayer. I like it.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs