Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 13th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Thanos (Infinity Quest) - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Something else to consider - you could maybe have them pop up once a round (have the opponent with the highest initiative roll place one) instead of placing them all at the start of the game, and have that keep happening until all the gems are in play.
If you're polling, I think this is my vote, but I could see pros and cons of a lot of directions.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Agreed. Pick the one that sounds the most fun/interesting based on the discussion, then we can adjust if needed once it gets tested.
I guess the problem I'm having is that both broad directions I like aspects of. I like the idea of placing one at the start of each round giving a sense of constant excitement when a new one drops, providing a new focus each round and keeping you from collecting them too quickly... but I also like that having them all on the battlefield to start with allows Thanos's player to plan his approach carefully and methodically before the battle even begins, which feels deeply fitting for him having seen Infinity War. Then when you consider I'm not really sure how best to implement either version when it comes to specifics, mechanically or wording wise... I'm sort of flying blind here.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 13th, 2018, 03:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Might be worth testing out both approaches once just too see how each one plays out in real time.
Old December 13th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Might be worth testing out both approaches once just too see how each one plays out in real time.
Yeah, I might do that in the New Year. Need to work out fully implemented approaches for both though, and I'm not 100% sure how to work either on a mechanical level. I'm absolutely going to take as much guidance as possible on this guy since he's so experimental.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 13th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would suggest brainstorming each direction and see where they land. Then decide or test them and decide. This is a big one, I would take a measured approach.

EDIT: Well that was quite the delayed . I had that tab open awhile.
Old December 13th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Hard as ice

Well, I think Tornado and I are in agreement. If anyone has any ideas how to start implementing either approach in a way that will work cleanly, mechanically and give different players input on where the Infinity Stones land, fire away!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 13th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My philosophy: First, figure out how you want it to work. Then figure out the wording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 13th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed. What's the happy medium between the two approaches? How do you want it to play out (in long form)? We can get wording from there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2018, 07:20 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Maybe some sort of negative to Thanos if they place all at once?
Loss of initiative or maybe he takes wounds to start.
That way it could be both. Could be a ton of text though.
Old December 30th, 2018, 07:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Are we still trying to figure out the exact power wording for the different gem starting concepts? If so, break down what you would like those two different ideas to entail and I'll try to craft up a power that achieve the desired result.
Old December 31st, 2018, 11:09 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Are we still trying to figure out the exact power wording for the different gem starting concepts? If so, break down what you would like those two different ideas to entail and I'll try to craft up a power that achieve the desired result.
Yeah, still working it out. Our two concepts are:

1) They all start on the battlefield - Thanos starts with one, each player, in turn (starting with all opponents) then places a Gem on the battlefield at least 2/3 spaces away from any figure or any other Gem. (Alternatively, we could make it so only opponents place Gems Thanos doesn't start with.)
2) Thanos starts with one Gem. Further Gems appear, one placed at the end/start of each round. As to who gets to place, not sure yet.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 31st, 2018, 11:29 AM

What if Thanos starts with one and each player places one and then they come out at the end of each round.
Then (at least) four would be out by the end of round 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library