Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 12th, 2018, 05:23 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Bud & Lou (Public Playtest)

Just an update that I’ll be hitting mine once my finals are done this weekend. I left my board on the table and my kids wrecked the battlefield so I need to start over. No biggie because Lou and Harley got dropped pretty quick.
Old December 12th, 2018, 05:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
May need another tester on these guys beyond Lobster. Laughing signed up a month and 3 days ago, and I haven't heard anything since.
I'm planning on hitting em after I get the Ravagers. They're definitely on my radar.
Old December 14th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Bud & Lou @70 points

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Harley (II), Bud & Lou (250) vs Angel (Warren), Armor, Jubilee (250)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Harley (II), Bud & Lou, Crimson Dynamo (400) vs Speedy (Roy), Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, Aqualad (400)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: They're strong, and make good sidekicks for Harley, but they're not reliable enough to easily exploit. Should play interestingly in the Companion faction once that gets rolling.
Old December 14th, 2018, 10:27 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Looks good. Thanks! I'm thinking once @L0B5T3R gets his tests in, we should be good if they keep going that direction. Not going to wait endlessly for what may never come with l_m's tests.
Old December 15th, 2018, 03:05 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've actually had some surprisingly good luck with Aqualad. I pair him up with Wonder Girl for a 200 point block in Titans builds. For some reason he just rolls well for me more often then not. I lasso someone for -1 defense next to HG, then have Aqualad jump over and smack them. Seems like I get 3+ skulls vs. -1 def. quite a bit. Easy to earn his 60 points when that happens. Although really Wonder Girl is the one that makes it all happen. Curious to see how his bonding works out with Ocean Master in play though.
Old December 16th, 2018, 04:12 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Bud and Lou (70)

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Bud and Lou (70), Harley Quin (2), Captain America (C3G), Bucky, Batman (Terry), Robin (Tim Drake) (820) VS. Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Oracle (810)

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary: Lou was able to distract for a few turns before dropping. Their attacks did not land.
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): 0 wounds on 1 attack each.
  • (Special Attack/other): N/A
  • Damage Taken: Lou destroyed by Iron Fist in Round 1.

Who won? List of figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Cap’s Crew with Bud, Bucky 3/4 Life REMAINING, Batman 1/4, Robin 4/4.

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Bud and Lou (70), Harley (1), Poison Ivy (1), Animated Vines (420) VS. Avalanche, Pyro, Wild Child (425)

Spoiler Alert!

• Damage Done (Normal Attack): 2 wounds to Wild Child (Destroyed)
  • (Special Attack/other): 1 shield subtracted from each of Wild Child’s roll with Pack Tactics.
  • Damage Taken: N/A

Who won? List of figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Insan-o’s with Bud and Lou, Harley 2/4 Life REMAINING, Poison Ivy 6/6, a single Animated Vine.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: No balance concerns noted. Draftable as a backup if you plan on using Harley in the endgame. Needing an OM reveal on her for their bonding is often an investment since she comes with some good OM managers already in Waller or any other Insane Hero.

The big win in game two was far more Harley’s Bomb than Bud and Lou. The 2 wounds they put on Wild Child resulted in 80 points of damage.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Love em! I’m a sucker for these little types of units. Mysterio Holographs, Animated Vines and now Bud and Lou
Old December 16th, 2018, 04:24 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Thanks for the tests!

Their record is 3-3, with the wins being on par with the losses, results wise.

Them being support units surrounding 1 figure, with potential play in the small Companion Throg synergy, I think we should be good to move forward here.

I propose we move Bud & Lou to Final Editing.
Old December 16th, 2018, 05:13 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bud & Lou (Vote for Final Editing)

Yea
Old December 16th, 2018, 09:05 AM
Symbiotic

yea
Old December 16th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 16th, 2018, 12:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 16th, 2018, 11:55 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Bud & Lou (Breathing)

Edits:

Quote:
HARLEY'S BABIES
After revealing an Order Marker on a Harley Quinn's Army Card you control, and before taking a turn with Harley Quinn, you may take a turn with Bud and Lou. You may not take any additional turns with any other figures you control other than Harley.

PACK TACTICS
When a figure is engaged with both Bud and Lou, when that figure rolls defense dice, you may subtract 1 shield from whatever is rolled.

AGILE CLIMBING
Bud and Lou can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement. When moving normally up levels of height to move onto a space with Bud or Lou, do not count a space for the first level. You may ignore Bud and Lou's height of 3 when climbing. Bud and Lou never take falling damage or major falling damage.
Plaintext:

Quote:
HARLEY'S BABIES
After revealing an Order Marker on Harley Quinn's Army Card and before taking a turn with Harley Quinn, you may take a turn with Bud and Lou. You may not take any additional turns with any figures you control other than Harley.

PACK TACTICS
When a figure engaged with both Bud and Lou rolls defense dice, you may subtract 1 shield from whatever is rolled.

AGILE CLIMBING
Bud and Lou can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement. When moving normally up levels of height to move onto a space with Bud or Lou, do not count a space for the first level. You may ignore Bud and Lou's height of 3 when climbing. Bud and Lou never take falling damage or major falling damage.
I went with calling them "Bud and Lou" rather than "Bud & Lou", because it reads a little more naturally to me in the text. We can switch to Bud & Lou if you're a big ampersand fan.

Also, you could switch Harley's Babies to call out Harleen Quinzel rather than Harley Quinn - dealer's choice. If we ever did a Doctor Quinzel design or a Lantern Harley, it would keep em compatible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library