Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 18th, 2011, 04:10 PM

TheLorax is surprisingly tart
Bloomington, Indiana store with Scape

Hey guys the Game Preserve in Bloomington, IN still has some Heroscape available at retail prices. I've picked most of the good stuff clean (like the blade and arrow gruts for $13 ) but there is still some ok stuff. I just bought a NIB Swarm of the Marro for $40, that I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with.

What remains, if I recall, are :

1 SotM ($40)
2 D&D Master sets($40)
1-2 Marvel master sets

They have a few booster packs left. They have 2 Grok riders (poor grok riders) that have been sitting there forever, two snipers and vipers, and a 10th reg and wolves pack. All those are $13 except the 10th reg which is $15 for some reason. There might be 1 or 2 more that I'm forgetting, but nothing especially rare

If you are looking to bulk up on terrain, this might be a decent place to do it if you live nearby. The place has always been good for Scape (they had a $25 RttFF about a year ago that I'm still kicking myself for not buying), so I guess they are worth supporting. The stuff is moving really slowly, btw.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales