Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old November 11th, 2008, 05:10 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HEHart: 30 Hidden Units - can you find them?

I got 30 & 31 right away...the rest were pretty tricky. I almost didn't figure out #'s 18, 22, & 23. Took about 12 tries!
Old November 11th, 2008, 07:03 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Numbers 9 and 30 were hysterical!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 11th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: HEHart: For Bunjee Pg. 1 or 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
As usual, thanks Hahma.
You DO know I dedicated a sketch to you way back when???

Thanks for looking everyone.
I did not know that you dedicated a sketch to me. I'm sure glad that I happened to check in on this thread again. I don't know what to say other than thanks a lot HEH. That is yet another awesome piece of art, thanks man.

I have to spread some more rep around before giving you more, I better get busy.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 11th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lots of PMs so far and all of them correct!
thanks to Dysole, S1R_ATOR1US, and Heroscape Elffy for the PMs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

I did not know that you dedicated a sketch to me. I'm sure glad that I happened to check in on this thread again. I don't know what to say other than thanks a lot HEH. That is yet another awesome piece of art, thanks man.

I have to spread some more rep around before giving you more, I better get busy.

That was ages ago! I'm glad I brought it up!
Originally posted August 11, 2007.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...&postcount=286
Old November 12th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HEHart: 30 Hidden Units - pg. 49, post 567

Hey participants, #4 has the full name, not just partial. I've been forgetting to inform PMs received they're missing one part of the name.
Old November 12th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Hey participants, #4 has the full name, not just partial. I've been forgetting to inform PMs received they're missing one part of the name.
Yeah, but they're not right next to each other, so nyah!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 12th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:

Jim
Grrrr, where's my Sword of Reckoning...
Old November 12th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Jim
Here is is...somewhere:

H_E_H likes to mess with people's heads when he places word #1 off to the other side of the sentence, I reckon. Ingenious!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17

Last edited by Jim; November 12th, 2008 at 03:45 PM.
Old November 12th, 2008, 04:40 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Jim
Here is is...somewhere:

H_E_H likes to mess with people's heads when he places word #1 off to the other side of the sentence, I reckon. Ingenious!

Jim
Old November 13th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Jim
Here is is...somewhere:

Jim
!
That was genius, Jim AND Elffy!
Too funny!
Old November 13th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Monokidnatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Jim
Here is is...somewhere:

Jim
Close, but I was going more for

Jim

Scaper of the Week #17
Old December 10th, 2008, 04:26 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Re: HEHart: 30 Hidden Units - pg. 48, post 567

Agg, I was wrong on 12 (I thought it was the minions ), and I couldn't figure out 18 for the life of me. But I had fun HeH! Thanks!

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction