Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old March 25th, 2015, 10:32 AM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker
Teen Titans

Wonder Girl
Spoiler Alert!

Ravager
Spoiler Alert!

Kid Devil
Spoiler Alert!

Impulse/Kid Flash
Spoiler Alert!

Terra
Spoiler Alert!

Lilith/Omen
Spoiler Alert!

Jericho
Spoiler Alert!

Public Designs

Last edited by bsbush7690; March 25th, 2015 at 11:43 PM.
Old March 25th, 2015, 10:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Teen Titans

Are these personal or C3G designs?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 25th, 2015, 10:57 AM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

[MENTION=10479]Tornado[/MENTION] I came up with them this morning, I wouldn't mind getting them made for the C3G eventually.

Public Designs
Old March 25th, 2015, 11:06 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Right on. Cool. I just wanted to make sure. People have gotten edgy over cross posting designs. If you do post them in C3G just make sure you delete theme here.

Good stuff, I like Kid Devil.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 25th, 2015, 11:24 AM

[MENTION=10479]Tornado[/MENTION] Sure no problem, and when I decide to get them for CG3 just post them on the Public Design Post?

Public Designs
Old March 25th, 2015, 11:29 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Pretty good all around (especially Terra), but you misspelled Ravager (all over her card unfortunately.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 25th, 2015, 11:32 AM

Certainly. You are really pumping out designs.
You must have caught the bug.
It is one of the best things you can do to improve your designing skills.
I keep creating designs even though I know many of them will never get made, just for the practice. I need it.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 25th, 2015, 11:33 AM

[MENTION=11948]Heroscaper Guy[/MENTION] Thanks I guess I spelt it wrong on my phone the first time and it spelled it like that ever since withe auto correct, I fixed it. I was also debating about a power for Terra that has her betray the team she is on.

Public Designs
Old March 25th, 2015, 11:36 AM

[MENTION=10479]Tornado[/MENTION] Yeah I have a ton of figures that need cards so I thought I might try to help fill in some here and there. I don't think there has been enough love for the DC side like Marvel has gotten in C3G.

Public Designs
Old March 25th, 2015, 11:51 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
@Heroscaper Guy Thanks I guess I spelt it wrong on my phone the first time and it spelled it like that ever since withe auto correct, I fixed it. I was also debating about a power for Terra that has her betray the team she is on.
No problem, glad to help someone else designing and refine their work with what I can. Terra can be interesting, as the original (at least in the comics) was an inside agent, she was not "manipulated" into it like in the TV show. Plus, she was insane (as evident when Jericho possessed Slade and she got mad at "Slade" for freeing the Titans causing her to pull the whole tower down). I'd be curious as to what your thoughts for Lillith and Kole are (I do have some, but we can combine if you want to do for C3G).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 25th, 2015, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
I'd be curious as to what your thoughts for Lillith and Kole are (I do have some, but we can combine if you want to do for C3G).
Yeah I would be interested in that, I have the Lilith/Omen figure now, I haven't come up with a design yet but I can try to come up with something today. I don't know much about Kole other than she can create Crystals and use them to trap people and use it for quick transport. She died during Crisis on Infinite Earths correct? I also want to do Jericho but I'm having trouble with his possession power. Those can be tricky to word.

Public Designs
Old March 25th, 2015, 12:44 PM

[MENTION=11948]Heroscaper Guy[/MENTION] I added Lilith to my list of Titans.

Public Designs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations