Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 8th, 2017, 10:49 PM

land.scape is surprisingly tart
Exclamation Need to find missing roman legion figs

I just discovered three squads of my roman legion are missing the same figure. Not sure why but I need to find replacements because I want the sets back to being complete.

I'm looking for the figure where the guy is holding a sword straight up, not at an angle. If anyone has 1-3 copies of this figure they'd let go of I'd love to hear from you!

Good trades: Just_A_Bill x3, Gypsy x2, Django, outforblood, eternaldream, Gromazeka, Sup3rS0n1c, jordy40 x2, BobofDeath's Dad, CheddarLimbo, delphic, Jesusfreak13, Tysac, GeneralRolando, Frylock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades