Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old July 10th, 2011, 08:17 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

If you want clear, then use Mayday games USA Chimera NON-premium.
Old July 10th, 2011, 08:26 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Osiris View Post
Dude, why don't you just make your own sleeves, I mean, I don't play
this game, making the sleeves dosen't sound that hard, just sayin'
Out of curiosity, how would you go about making your own sleeves?
You could always just laminate the cards.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old July 10th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
That is not the same as sleeves. Sleeves are non-permanent, non-damaging.
Old July 10th, 2011, 10:40 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
That is not the same as sleeves. Sleeves are non-permanent, non-damaging.
I know that, but people laminate their HS cards. I don't see why some wouldn't laminate their SW cards too. I prefer card sleeves, however.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old July 10th, 2011, 10:44 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Sleeves solve that problem.
Are there any sleeves that actually fit the cards though? The last time I looked into that it didn't seem like anyone had found anything that fit properly.
These are currently out of stock at CSI but they're perfect for Summoner Wars. Been sleeving all my SW cards with them.

-insert signature here-
Old July 11th, 2011, 08:58 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz1597 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Are there any sleeves that actually fit the cards though? The last time I looked into that it didn't seem like anyone had found anything that fit properly.
Dek-Prot Sleeves (yu-gi-oh size, or Japanese they might be called). Check troll n toad.
These are still a little long though, right? I got over the extra length, but I still wouldn't mind finding ones that fit a bit more snugly. As it it, I can't fit all my decks in the nice new box because of the sleeves...
Yu-Gi-Oh sized work the best for me. If anything I'd say they are a little short. But yeah they work perfectly fine. I've bought mine from coolstuffinc
Old July 11th, 2011, 09:46 AM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Quote:
These are currently out of stock at CSI but they're perfect for Summoner Wars. Been sleeving all my SW cards with them.
These are the same size as the FFG ones I've been using, but thanks! I'll either try to trim them, or I'll live with it.

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old July 11th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I use 2"5/8 x 3"5/8 clear because they're common and easy to get a lot of. The sleeves definitely are a little big but it doesn't really effect gameplay in my opinion. They only fall out a little sometimes and that's not often.

Thinking about buying some colored sleeves for the upcoming GenCon tournaments.
Old July 13th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Colby, it seems Tom Vasel kind of likes your Master Set.

A lot.

Congrats, and I'm super excited about mine showing up soon.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 14th, 2011, 02:45 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

It's killing me that I don't have it on order... yet. Been trying to be good, but it's so hard.

In other news, my Phoenix Elf and Tundra Orcs custom dice arrived today. Fantastic!

-insert signature here-
Old July 14th, 2011, 05:31 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Colby, it seems Tom Vasel kind of likes your Master Set.

A lot.

Congrats, and I'm super excited about mine showing up soon.
Thanks Dad_Scaper for posting the link.
Yes I think that qualifies as a GREAT review.... as it should be.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old July 16th, 2011, 06:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I am very much excited to be finally getting some Summoner Wars! i will have the Cave Goblins and Guild Dwarves (with Reinforcements), the Fallen Kingdom, and the Vanguards in a few days tiem (along with a premium board). If I had the money, I'd definiately pick up some more stuff, and hopefully will soon.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games