Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 22nd, 2021, 11:15 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

@podunksarmy is in!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 22nd, 2021, 11:30 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Also, for maps...I’ll bring Belly, Cave Cove and Dragon’s Head

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 23rd, 2021, 12:03 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Also, for maps...I’ll bring Belly, Cave Cove and Dragon’s Head
We’ve actually already got Belly covered, but you bringing those other two would be awesome! Thanks!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 23rd, 2021, 04:14 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll bring Platypus and Parallel.

The only one left is that Durgeth Swamps one.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 05:09 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post

AND, I'm looking to sell two Fortress of the Archkyrie, and two Marvel sets (can include figures, dice, etc. if desired). I need the space, and want to pass them along to someone who could use them!

Anybody interested?
What's a decent rate, two thirds of what All Things HeroScape's charging? I'm up for price recommendations.
I'd be interested in a Marvel Set. There are some cool maps out there that use 2 of them

PM me your asking price
PM sent.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 10:16 PM

Confirming you can have the same figures in each army? Uniques obviously no, but commons?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 23rd, 2021, 10:59 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Confirming you can have the same figures in each army? Uniques obviously no, but commons?
Nope, no Army Cards in multiple pods.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 24th, 2021, 01:34 PM

That tripped me up as well...had to redo my armies.
Old April 26th, 2021, 03:43 AM

Thanks for the montly session, everyone, but that format was confusing. I think I got selection wrong half the rounds.
Old April 26th, 2021, 12:54 PM

I think a simpler way to do it (and essentially get the same result) would be just to have the opponents choose the 1 army (of the 3) that their opponent could NOT use. otherwise, it was a pretty interesting format that forced some really interesting army building and matchups.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 26th, 2021, 02:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Thanks for the montly session, everyone, but that format was confusing. I think I got selection wrong half the rounds.
Not going to lie, this was one of the factors that made me take a pass on this one. If I have other things going on, but really love the format, I’ll try to get that stuff out of the way so I can come anyway. I had multiple things stopping me from this one but I wasn’t excited about the format. If the format is complex and you can’t properly army build for it, it can make for not as fun of a time. Simplifying it like Sir H said would be a good call.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 26th, 2021, 03:30 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I think a simpler way to do it (and essentially get the same result) would be just to have the opponents choose the 1 army (of the 3) that their opponent could NOT use. otherwise, it was a pretty interesting format that forced some really interesting army building and matchups.
Sir H and I were discussing this at the tournament, and I think this would be a good way to do it, if we ever re-use the format. Overall, I didn't notice anyone having trouble past the very start. I thought it was pretty fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events