Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old June 27th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Joke Thread

The Joke Thread

This is the joke thread where you can post any funny, stupid, or interesting joke.

(please make the jokes mostly appropriate, keep it in the PG zone.)

I will be posting a joke of the day for yall to laugh at.

First up a real knee slapper!

What was Beethoven favorite fruit?

Spoiler Alert!

communication, or service

Spoiler Alert!

Assistants
Spoiler Alert!

Contest winners!
Spoiler Alert!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by SirGalahad; December 4th, 2014 at 08:44 AM.
Old June 27th, 2013, 09:36 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Joke Thread

An officer pulls over an elderly gentleman and his wife for driving too slowly.
"What's wrong officer, I was going the speed limit. 25."
"Sir, that's the route number." The officer then notices that the man's wife is wide-eyed and pale faced. "What's wrong with her?"
"Oh her? Nothing", says the man,"We just got off route 135."
Old June 27th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There is a Magician who works on a Cruise Ship. He had a pet parrot. After a few years the parrot learned how all the tricks work and began giving them away.
"*Squack* its up his sleeve," or "*Rawk* its in a hidden compartment *Rawk*," it would say. After a month the spectators became disinterested with the show and less and less came. Finally during one of those shows as the parrot was ruining yet another trick the Magician whips out a 9 millimeter out of his magic hat and shoots at the bird. The parrot is narrowly missed and the bullet strikes a propane tank blowing up the whole ship. Only the Magician and parrot survive clinging to a piece of wood. After the Magician giving a death stare to the parrot for two days the parrot finally looks around and says, "Okay I give up where's the darn* ship."

*I'm not allowed using the joke's intended word I think

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; June 27th, 2013 at 10:06 PM. Reason: I have more I want put up but would like others to post some as well before I put any more up.
Old June 28th, 2013, 04:28 AM

yoyow218 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks for sharing!

hi..
Old June 28th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Maidens three do grace a lowly tavern with their presence, and the patrons do observe a trio of bewitching females. The one with hair like summer gold, another with hair as black as ebony, the third with a mane of auburn locks. And the barkeep doth look up from his post, and cry out for all the room to hear, "What 'tis this before mine eyes? Dost this be a jest?"
Old June 28th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Joke of the Day

Todays is a real tummy tickler!

What did the Buffallo mother say to her son when he left for college?

Spoiler Alert!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Last edited by Rexmax2; February 28th, 2014 at 07:56 AM.
Old June 28th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
There is a Magician who works on a Cruise Ship. He had a pet parrot. After a few years the parrot learned how all the tricks work and began giving them away.
"*Squack* its up his sleeve," or "*Rawk* its in a hidden compartment *Rawk*," it would say. After a month the spectators became disinterested with the show and less and less came. Finally during one of those shows as the parrot was ruining yet another trick the Magician whips out a 9 millimeter out of his magic hat and shoots at the bird. The parrot is narrowly missed and the bullet strikes a propane tank blowing up the whole ship. Only the Magician and parrot survive clinging to a piece of wood. After the Magician giving a death stare to the parrot for two days the parrot finally looks around and says, "Okay I give up where's the darn* ship."

*I'm not allowed using the joke's intended word I think
Please do share the rest of your jokes when you want

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old June 28th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A duck walks into a bar and asks for a peanut butter sandwich. The bartender tells him they don't have any and the duck leaves. Next day the duck comes in again asking for a peanut butter sandwich. Bartender says, "listen here duck - we don't got none and we ain't gonna get none, now get outta here." Next day, duck comes sauntering in and the little vein in the bartender's head starts pulsing. Duck asks once more, "can I have a peanut butter sandwich?" "No we ain't, ya stupid duck, now get outta this bar and if ya ever asks me fer a peanut butter sandwich again I'm gonne nail yer little webbed feet to the floor."

Next day the duck walks in and the bartender looks like he's going to explode. The duck asks "do you have any nails?" "What, you stupid duck, no I don't have any nails!" "Oh, in that case... can I have a peanut butter sandwich?"

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 28th, 2013, 09:58 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

A Shade of Bleakwoode stealth flies into a bar.
The bartender says 'Hey buddy, why the long face?'
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
A duck walks into a bar and asks for a peanut butter sandwich. The bartender tells him they don't have any and the duck leaves. Next day the duck comes in again asking for a peanut butter sandwich. Bartender says, "listen here duck - we don't got none and we ain't gonna get none, now get outta here." Next day, duck comes sauntering in and the little vein in the bartender's head starts pulsing. Duck asks once more, "can I have a peanut butter sandwich?" "No we ain't, ya stupid duck, now get outta this bar and if ya ever asks me fer a peanut butter sandwich again I'm gonne nail yer little webbed feet to the floor."

Next day the duck walks in and the bartender looks like he's going to explode. The duck asks "do you have any nails?" "What, you stupid duck, no I don't have any nails!" "Oh, in that case... can I have a peanut butter sandwich?"
If you want to hear this joke in song form...
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

How do you catch an elephant?

First, you need to dig a really big hole. Second, you need to get a bunch of ash and fill the hole with ash. Lastly, you need to line the hole with peas. Now it's a waiting game. When the elephant walks up to the hole to take a pea, you kick him in the ash hole.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media