Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 18th, 2008, 08:10 AM

Gabbi is surprisingly tart
Question Wave1 Glyphs

I'm pretty sure some thread contains the infos I need, but I was unable to find it, so please forgive me for asking.

Can someone tell me which glyph comes with each wave1 pack?

Thanks.
Old October 18th, 2008, 08:18 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Wave1 Glyphs

I belive that a 20-sider bosting glyph came with the hero pack, a revive glyph came with the orc pack, a +2 defence glyph came with the Romans, and a flying negation glyph(the best way that I could think of to describe what it does) came with the snipers and vipers.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 18th, 2008, 09:31 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

yer still around Gabbi? wow..
how's the Road sets?
I've still got those wave 1 packs ye sent me, decided to keep them unopened as the're in italian(as collectors pieces), and well I'm 2nd gen italian(one day I'll do some reasearch and find out whereabouts I can trace to).

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old October 18th, 2008, 09:51 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This information can be found in the Advanced FAQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAFAQ
Malliddon’s Prophecy (Collection 1)
Permanent Glyphs:
Jalgard (Defense +2): Included in the "IX Roman Legions" set. For each of your figures, roll two extra defense dice.
Lodin (Lucky 20-Sider): Included in the "Heroes of Bleakwoode" set. Any time you roll the 20-sided die while standing on the Glyph of Lodin, you may add one to your die roll.
Rannveig (Wind): Included in the "Snipers and Vipers" set. All Figures with the Flying special power lose this power and cannot fly while standing on the Glyph of Rannveig.
Temporary Glyph:
Sturla (revive): Included in the "Grut Orcs" set. One at a time, roll the 20-sided die for each figure destroyed in this battle (yours, your teammates' and your opponents') If you roll a 19 or a 20, place a figure in any starting zone of your choice. If you roll 1 through 18, the figure remains destroyed.

Old October 18th, 2008, 11:14 AM

Gabbi is surprisingly tart

many thanks.

@Rodriquez: hi, glad to see you're here, too.
RtFF is in fact my fav expansion ^^

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units