Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 27th, 2020, 03:30 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Available starting at 7pm EST until 9 to start a game.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 06:56 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Available starting at 7pm EST until 9 to start a game.
Same thing tonight. Down for whatever.
Old October 7th, 2020, 03:02 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm available to start a game until 5:30 pm EST
Old October 10th, 2020, 08:16 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm available most of the day today for a game
Old October 13th, 2020, 06:27 PM

Available tonight (and most nights this week) til 9 pm EST. Preference towards practicing with the format for the tourney this weekend (455 points, 18 figures, restricted list). If anyone's interested in getting a game or 2 of practice in this week, let me know.
Old October 16th, 2020, 09:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

looking for a playtest partner

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 16th, 2020, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I’m down. PM me link and format.
Old October 16th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I’m down. PM me link and format.
Alright, gimme a couple minutes

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 21st, 2020, 06:24 PM

Available tonight for a game from 7 - 10 pm EST
Old October 24th, 2020, 08:21 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

I know this is usually for the google docs request thread games.

But can anyone point me in a direction of table top simulator for heroscape? I think it would be a great idea to play heroscape on TTS, it is a smooth and easy platform to run it, especially in 3D. I am sure I'm not the first person to learn about this. Has anyone tried this?
Old October 26th, 2020, 08:52 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Available for a game this afternoon. 1pm-4pm central.
Old October 26th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca View Post
I know this is usually for the google docs request thread games.

But can anyone point me in a direction of table top simulator for heroscape? I think it would be a great idea to play heroscape on TTS, it is a smooth and easy platform to run it, especially in 3D. I am sure I'm not the first person to learn about this. Has anyone tried this?
Heroscape is on the Tabletop Simulator Steam game. I haven't used it in a while so I don't know how exactly to find it, but it's there, you just search Heroscape somewhere. There's not a great variety of map selection if I recall correctly. I think the only one I could get to work was Migol's Tomb. But anyway, it's there.

The main reason people don't play Tabletop simulated games often is Google Docs Online Heroscape has been going on since ~2012 while Tabletop Simulator came out in 2015. The scene here was already established. Also the Tabletop Simulator interface is a little bit cumbersome, it takes substantially longer to move and rotate figures in three-dimensional space than it does in Google Docs two dimensional space. But it is fun, especially if you're looking for a feel closer to normal casual heroscape as Google Docs is more tournament oriented.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events