Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old June 8th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
HeroScape Card Catalog MARVEL Powers Added (UPDATED)

I just got done updating the HeroScape Marvel The Conflict Begins powers into my HCC and decided to post all powers as of 7/21/2007.

All Powers are by Alphebetical Order.

Cosmic Force Blast Special Attack
Range 6, Attack 6. If an opponent's Unique Hero recieves at least one wound from Cosmic Force Blast Special Attack, roll the 20-sided die.If you roll a 16 or higher, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that Unique Hero's Army Card

Dust-of-Death
After moving and before attacking, you may either *Roll the 20-sided die once for each figure adjacent to <unit>, or *Roll the 20-sided die once for one figure up to 3 clear sight spaces away. If you roll 19 or higher, that figure is destroyed.

Hyper Speed 5
After taking a turn with <unit>, <unit> may move up to an additional 5 spaces. <unit> cannot use Hyper Speed 5 if he attacked with his Cosmic Force Blast Special Attack during that turn.

Master Manipulator
After revealing an Order Marker on <unit>'s card, instead of taking a turn with <unit>, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero you control within clear sight of <unit>.

Mind Exchange 17
After taking a turn with <unit>, you may choose any Unique Hero figure within 4 clear sight spaces of <unit>. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, take temporary control of that hero and immediately with that chosen Hero. At the end of that turn, control of the chosen Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Mind Exchange. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on that card.

Rage Smash 5
When <unit> attacks using a normal attack , he recieves one extra attack die for each Wound Marker he has upto a maximum of 5 extra attack die for Rage Smash.

Rejected by Death
At the start of each of your turns after <unit> has been destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 19 or higher, immediately place <unit> on a space adjacent to any figure you control and remove all Wound Markers on <unit>'s Card.

Shield Throw Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 4. When <unit> attacks with his Shield Throw Special Attack, he may attack 2 additional times. He cannot attack the same figure more than once.

Spider-Sense 14
If a <unit> is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1 to 13, roll defensive dice normally. If you roll an 14 or higher, <unit> takes no damage and instead may immediately move using his Swing Line 4 Special Power.

Spidey-Sense 11
If a <unit> is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1 to 10, roll defensive dice normally. If you roll an 11 or higher, <unit> takes no damage and instead may immediately move using his Swing Line 4 Special Power.

Stomp Special Attack
Range 1, Attack 3. Any figures adjacent to <unit> is affected by the Stomp Special Attack. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. <unit> cannot use Stomp Special Attack on the same turn he uses Super Leap..

Super Leap
Instead of his normal move, <unit> may use Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for <unit>'s Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. <unit> may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. <unit> may not leap more than 50 level up or down in a single leap. If <unit> is engaged when he starts to leap, he will take any leaving engagement attacks. <unit> rolls 3 less attack die on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.

Swing Line 4
Instead of normal move, <unit> use Swing Line. Swing Line has a move of 4. When counting spaces for <unit>'s Swing Line movement, ignore elevations. <unit> may swing over water without stopping, swing over figures without becoming engaged, and swing over obstacles such as ruins. <unit> may not Swing Line more than 40 levels up or down in a single Swing Line. If <unit> is engaged when he starts to Swing Line, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Tactician
All friendly figures adjacent to <unit> add 1 extra die to their attack, and 1 extra die to their defense.

Web Special Attack
Range 4, Attack 3. Figure rolls 1 less defense die when defending against <unit>'s Web Special Attack.

Revision History
10/07/2007
- Updated: Spidey-Sense 11
- Added : Spider-Sense 14
07/21/2007
- Updated: Spidey-Sense
- Added : Cosmic Force Blast Special Attack; Hyper Speed 5; Rage Smash 5; Stomp Special Attack; Super Leap
Old June 14th, 2007, 11:52 AM

reiella has disabled reputation
Wow, Spidey's going to be touch to kill...

[ add ]
On on that note, see the restriction on his Swing? 40 levels... Might get some further use out of stacked castles.
Old June 14th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Re: HeroScape Card Catalog MARVEL Powers Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan
I just got done adding all the HeroScape Marvel The Conflict Begins powers into my HCC and decided to share.
Thank you! Your post makes adding these simple.
Old June 14th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
What is this HCC you speak of and where can I find it?
Old June 14th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang
What is this HCC you speak of and where can I find it?
The HeroScape Card Catalog is a program where you can make official looking cards.

Here's a "How To" by JustJohn entitled New, Updated,Step-by-Step Custom Creation Guide. NON-PS.
Old June 14th, 2007, 04:32 PM

Sir Flak has disabled reputation
PochoMan just noticed that your spidey sense has an error.

You need to take out the part in the begining about normal attack. Just put in from an opponents figure.
Old July 21st, 2007, 04:18 AM
Master Custom Creator

- Updated: Spidey-Sense
- Added : Cosmic Force Blast Special Attack; Hyper Speed 5; Rage Smash 5; Stomp Special Attack; Super Leap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Flak
PochoMan just noticed that your spidey sense has an error.

You need to take out the part in the begining about normal attack. Just put in from an opponents figure.
Corrected Wording. Thank you
Old October 7th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Master Custom Creator

WOW, 4 months and nobody realized Venom was a Spider-Sense 14 and not a Spidey-Sense 11?

- Updated: Spidey-Sense 11
- Added : Spider-Sense 14
Old October 8th, 2007, 12:55 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
It would be even more useful if you provided a a link the .DAT file with all the specials and the card templates loaded in! You would become a HCC legend!

Likewise, if anyone has added the official specials for any of the expansion boosters or SotM, publishing your .DAT to the community would be awesome.

For all new people that are just getting ready to use HCC for the first time, let me recommend that you set everything up and save off the .DAT file somewhere before you start adding your customs...I wish I had.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old February 22nd, 2008, 10:15 AM

Darkco is surprisingly tart
Cosmic blast interogation ?

Hi ever one ! I know my question will be sily for some but I still need to ask it. I juste want to know if the cosmic blast is effective to one or more figure when you used it on the ennemi...I want to know how it's work. And by the way I can't download the official marvel rules the link or the post is not responding...thanks to ever one who would help with my question. thank
Old February 22nd, 2008, 11:34 AM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Re: Cosmic blast interogation ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkco
Hi ever one ! I know my question will be sily for some but I still need to ask it. I juste want to know if the cosmic blast is effective to one or more figure when you used it on the ennemi...I want to know how it's work. And by the way I can't download the official marvel rules the link or the post is not responding...thanks to ever one who would help with my question. thank
Silver surfer can target any one figure with the Cosmic Blast but only rolls the 20-sided die for a chance to remove an Order Marker if he wounds a Unique Hero with it.

See the Book of Silver Surfer
Old February 23rd, 2008, 03:43 PM

Darkco is surprisingly tart
reformulation on the cosmic blast

Hi there, thank for your respond about the cosmic blast. I just need to be sure I hunderstand it well. So if you tell me a can affect every one figure, I can strike up too 6 figures ? I throw one cosmic blast for every one in the way up to 6 hex. So the power works like mimring fire ? Everyone in a line get the effect or every one in a clear shot ? I know you toll me every one but sorry for me it is not clear...thank you in advance.

Pace

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's