Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 24th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Scytale's customs - Basalt Tribe Warriors (new!) (7/24/2

inspired indeed, this is elegant and great. I love it! will be printing off the card.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 24th, 2020, 10:41 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
inspired indeed, this is elegant and great. I love it! will be printing off the card.
The greatest compliment a customer creator can receive. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Ooh, Scy, I love it. A one power card!
Thanks for saying so. Yeah, I think this squad is served well by the simplicity. The power has a minor rules hangup, but I'm not trying to do anything official.
Old July 24th, 2020, 10:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Since they are Giants and a Unique Squad, I kind feel like they should have some kind of defense or staying power. Unique squads already suffer from the loss of numbers hurting their productivity vs. common squads, and 1 life goes quick when the dice are not being kind.
Old July 25th, 2020, 12:57 AM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Since they are Giants and a Unique Squad, I kind feel like they should have some kind of defense or staying power. Unique squads already suffer from the loss of numbers hurting their productivity vs. common squads, and 1 life goes quick when the dice are not being kind.
There are lots of ways to add defensive abilities, but most of them are really just shifting probabilities. That's all well and good, but that really means they're more about theme than gameplay. For the stove giants, I could push some defensive theme onto them, but personally I think "tougher than average" is best served by the Defense star, not bells and whistles. I considered higher defense, but this design is adept at gaining height advantage, and would just further push up their price.
Old July 25th, 2020, 10:21 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I really like this design. Am I incorrect in saying that they don’t cause an issue with Finns attack aura that the Hydra or Granite Guardians don’t already cause?

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 25th, 2020, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I really like this design. Am I incorrect in saying that they don’t cause an issue with Finns attack aura that the Hydra or Granite Guardians don’t already cause?
You're right that those units already do the same thing (presumably apply the +range first, then not the +1 attack). Which may be enough precedent to say that Ivor is ok too (apply the +range first, then apply Ivor's +range).
Old July 25th, 2020, 08:16 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
You're right that those units already do the same thing (presumably apply the +range first, then not the +1 attack). Which may be enough precedent to say that Ivor is ok too (apply the +range first, then apply Ivor's +range).
That would be my understanding as well, I wouldn’t have any issue with that ruling. It’s not like Ivor is any less broken with any other unit.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 27th, 2020, 04:34 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

If you precise in the special power "range value" and "attack value", then I guess everything should be okay as Finn and Ivor (but also Lorja Ivor that is less broken ) are looking at the range/attack values, and such being, the normal behavior would be to first apply the modifiers and then apply or not the powers with a condition on such values.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 09:45 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Just a note to [B]]Scytale and everyone that Dorrond Greatstone, his custom Acquilla Flagbearer, has just been drafted for the September 21, 2022 Faction Flagbearer scenario we'll be playing here in our New York City Gang Of Four homage to the new implementation of Factions in Heroscape 2.0, the new Scape revival! You can check it out by hitting my signature line and forwarding to the end of the thread, where we are now discussing this game.

Let me know if there have been any changes to DG since his first printing, since that's the one we'll be using.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Just a note to [B]]Scytale and everyone that Dorrond Greatstone, his custom Acquilla Flagbearer, has just been drafted for the September 21, 2022 Faction Flagbearer scenario we'll be playing here in our New York City Gang Of Four homage to the new implementation of Factions in Heroscape 2.0, the new Scape revival! You can check it out by hitting my signature line and forwarding to the end of the thread, where we are now discussing this game.

Let me know if there have been any changes to DG since his first printing, since that's the one we'll be using.
Wow! That's quite an honor! I hope it goes well.

I have not made any changes to Dorrond, so you're good to go.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 04:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You would have been my first pick for the War Council.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 23rd, 2022, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You would have been my first pick for the War Council.
Thanks, it means a lot to hear that. Yeah, something like that would be a dream come true.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards