Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 9th, 2019, 12:25 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Cyrax

The Book of Cyrax

C3G DC WAVE 29
CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure from the Iron Man Movie Gravity Feed set.
Its model number and name are #010 / Iron Man MK 15.

Tutorial on How to Paint/Mod this Figure

Cyrax starts the game with 2 Glyphs of Cyber-Bomb

Character Bio - Cyrax was working for the Lin Kuei clan of assassins. He, Sektor and Smoke were ordered to track down and kill a renegade member of the Lin Kuei clan, the younger Sub-Zero. This Sub-Zero had disagreed with the decision to convert all its members into cyborgs and left the clan. He was thus marked for death by the Lin Kuei Grandmaster.

During the invasion of Earthrealm by Shao Kahn and his minions, Sub-Zero defeated Cyrax and reprogrammed him with orders to destroy Shao Kahn. However, Kahn was defeated by the other Earthrealm warriors before Cyrax had a chance to do so. As a result of his reprogramming, he awaited new orders. When these never came, he malfunctioned and wandered until becoming mired in the middle of Jade's Desert.

Cyrax was recovered and repaired by the Lin Kuei. However, he appeared somehow different than when first constructed. Once again the clan sent Cyrax into battle with his fellow cyborg Sektor assigned to monitor him.

After the defeat of the fallen Elder God Shinnok, it became apparent that Cyrax had begun to experience flashbacks of his former life. Special Forces agents Sonya Blade and Jax Briggs brought him to the Outerworld Investigation Agency (OIA) headquarters and used its technology to restore his humanity. Grateful for their help, Cyrax joined the OIA as a scout in the realm of Outworld. - MK Wiki

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
16 August 2022 - Personality changed from Conflicted to Determined

Last edited by Arkham; August 16th, 2022 at 06:48 PM. Reason: png
Old March 9th, 2019, 12:25 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cyrax (Breathing)

NAME = CYRAX

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 220

MULTI-BOMBS
Start the game with 2 Glyphs of Cyber-Bomb on this card. Before moving, you may place a Cyber-Bomb from this card power-side up on any empty space within 4 spaces of Cyrax. After a Cyber-Bomb is destroyed, place it on this card, to a maximum of 2.

ENERGY NET 10
Start the game with a black Net Marker on this card. Before moving, you may choose a small, medium, or large figure within 4 clear sight spaces. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher and the chosen figure is not a Unique Hero, it receives a wound. If you roll 10 or higher and the chosen figure is a Unique Hero, place your Net Marker on the chosen figure's card. A chosen figure that has your Net Marker on its card cannot move, make any leaving engagement attacks, or roll the 20-sided die for any special powers on its card. After the chosen figure takes a turn, receives a wound, or is destroyed, place your Net Marker back on this card.

SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE
When Cyrax is destroyed, each figure adjacent to Cyrax receives 1 wound, and all Cyber-Bombs on the battlefield are immediately destroyed.

Last edited by Arkham; August 16th, 2022 at 06:47 PM.
Old March 9th, 2019, 12:31 AM

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure Tutorial:

Start with the Iron Man MK 15 figure listed in the OP.

Paint it all yellow, you'll want a couple coats.

Then add in the black details as seen below, and use the Cyrax picture for reference if you'd like to capture more details as desired.

This next bit is optional, but a trademark of Cyrax's look are his cables/dreads on his head. I like to keep these things as simple as possible so anyone can do it, so I pulled off some plastic from the handle of a plastic grocery bag. I pulled it and twisted it to make it thin and string like.

Then I folded it over several times to give the look of multiple strands, and to have the length be from the top of the back of his head, to about halfway down his back. I then used a little drop of super glue on the top of the back of his head, and pressed one end of the folded strands onto the glue drop to secure them to the head. I used the tip of my paint brush handle.

Once dry, I then pushed the strands down along the center of his back, to look like hair, and then put a little glue on the center of the back over the strands and once again pressed with the end of my paint brush to get them to stay.

After drying, I went over the strands with black, and then did minor touchups on the figure where necessary, such as a little more black on the chest. Here is the finished paint job:

Last edited by Arkham; October 23rd, 2019 at 08:51 AM.
Old March 9th, 2019, 01:05 AM

@Ronin @johnny139 @Tornado @Scapemage @dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole

This is likely my last MK design for a while. He's my favorite in the franchise and I believe he was on LordV's list of ones he'd like to see.

An alternate option to the Self Destruct would be a simple 3 space Teleport before he moves, dropping his base move to compensate. That's been a standard part of his moveset as well, so that'd be fine. Just figured we'd double down on him blowing stuff up, including himself, as that's sort of his schtick.

I really went for a trap/setup approach here with his design, as that's how he plays in the games. You shoot out bombs, forcing your opponent to worry about those as they are unblockable, thus they move or get hit. He can have 2 bombs on the ground at a time in the games.

He also has his net which is another tool and marquee power, which ties the opponent down setting up for a combo. So in this case, I designed him to want to tie someone down, setting up traps with the bombs, and attempt to use these as space denial/battlefield control. It also serves as a counter to some of the trickier units that escape attacks or lock people down for forced LEAs.

His Self Destruct is his last ditch effort. Blow himself up and try to take some down with him.

Here's a history of the character:
Old March 9th, 2019, 01:09 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

You want destroy not destroyed in the first sentence of the glyph special power.
Old March 9th, 2019, 06:32 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the interaction between netting someone at the end of the round and spamming them with bombs. Good stuff and a nice little pod counter too!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 9th, 2019, 07:07 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Well, the teleport seems a lot more interesting play wise to me than the Self-Destruct, but I 100% trust you to get him feeling right. You know these characters better than any of us.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 9th, 2019, 07:33 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
@Ronin @johnny139 @Tornado @Scapemage @dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole

This is likely my last MK design for a while. He's my favorite in the franchise and I believe he was on LordV's list of ones he'd like to see.
Well, that part makes me sad. Still, happy to see you tackling this guy - I know my brother's wanted to see the cyber-ninjas.
I think you made the right call on Self-Destruct vs. Teleport, admittedly not knowing the character well. Teleport is a fairly standard thing on a large number of MK kharacters - Self-Destruct is more distinct. I wonder if it should be more powerful, though - 1 unblockable die doesn't seem like much for a power that kills the guy using it. I'd prefer 2 unblockables or 1 auto-wound, gives it a bit more punch.
Really like the look of the Bombs and Energy Net. This guy should be fun. These Mortal Kombat kharacters are becoming some of my favourites in the game.

I'm hoping to get my brother's advice on finding a download of Mortal Kombat Trilogy once I get my new computer (my Mum's getting me one for Ostara, and very kindly letting me use hers to keep up with this stuff in the interim - the last one I was using bust while ago now), so hopefully I might start learning more about these guys myself and coming up with more designs myself, soon.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 9th, 2019, 08:01 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No LEAs but you can attack, normal or special when netted is interesting.
He will be tricky with the Hand as you will have to be careful to not blow them up.
What figure do you have in mind for the mod?
Figure mod, glyph and a marker for the art trifecta.
Old March 9th, 2019, 08:41 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really like Self-Destruct Sequence. I have a thing for self destruct powers
Old March 9th, 2019, 08:57 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I really like Self-Destruct Sequence. I have a thing for self destruct powers
Really, sir, I'd never have guessed....

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 9th, 2019, 10:40 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea, from my limited experience with the MK universe the teleporting is a lesser thing for him. I feel you've pretty much nailed him as is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library