Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 1st, 2010, 04:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Ravaged Road - C3G Map By Quozl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I made a few changes; use what you like if anything.
I won't be able to see the changes until tonight but thanks! I'd like to encourage modifying each others' maps ASAP. I don't know how the rest of you feel about it (which is why I haven't done it) but I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I love the sound of IAB's scenario. This battlefield looks like a good all-rounder. It'll make a great tournament map & scenario map. Well done Quozl.

Cheers
You know it. Ever read Robert Kirkman's "The Walking Dead"? I could see that map with a scene straight out of it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
I made a few changes; use what you like if anything.
I won't be able to see the changes until tonight but thanks! I'd like to encourage modifying each others' maps ASAP. I don't know how the rest of you feel about it (which is why I haven't done it) but I love it!
Yeah, that's what makes it collaborative, right? More hands getting dirty on each map.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2010, 08:08 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

[quote=IAmBatman;1027018]
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post

Yeah, that's what makes it collaborative, right? More hands getting dirty on each map.
My hands are deep in dirt!

Old March 2nd, 2010, 01:10 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I updated the file.

Quote:
Old March 2nd, 2010, 01:31 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I like the ruins on top of the buildings. Also, you made the potholes symmetrical.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 01:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Love the new avatar, Taeblewalker!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Love the new avatar, Taeblewalker!
I thought it fitting.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 01:33 AM

Quote:
I like the ruins on top of the buildings. Also, you made the potholes symmetrical.
Yeah, I'm a sucker for symmetry. I need to really force myself to not do it.

Quote:
Old March 2nd, 2010, 02:06 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I'm a sucker for symmetry. I need to really force myself to not do it.
Symmetry is good. I love Symmetrical maps because they are the easiest to determine if both sides are balanced, but asymmetrical maps are great too because of the realism they bring to a game. Both are good IMO, and your map looks great.
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:53 AM

I got it built tonight and realized I used a few too many pieces for it to be 1 RotV. So I changed it up a bit, shifted the buildings, and added some height.

What do you all think?

Quote:
Old March 4th, 2010, 02:06 AM

Quote:
I got it built tonight and realized I used a few too many pieces for it to be 1 RotV. So I changed it up a bit, shifted the buildings, and added some height.

What do you all think?

It's fine. The buildings are still accessible inside and out. The potholes (heh) look good. I think it's a go, though I would need to build it to follow the format and be sure before proposing.

Old March 4th, 2010, 04:08 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

You know what, I think the RotV ruins would look great in front of the side buildings. Place them between the buildings and the road, making them adjacent to both. That could offer some cover for troops that are approaching the buildings.

Looking good though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library