Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 1st, 2022, 05:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bizarro (II) (Not V-PPT)

This doesn't pass

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 2nd, 2022, 12:00 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Bizarro (II) (Not PPT)

Other than not totally loving using clone as we haven't put that on DC stuff yet, I really dig this. Him being the actual more clone version of Kal does make it harder to justify using something else there.
Old March 8th, 2022, 01:56 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Bizarro II

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: 800 pts – Baron Zemo 170, Bizarro, Punisher 210, Stilt-Man 150 VS 800 pts - Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: .
Units: 1000 pts – Hush, Bizarro 270, Crossbones, Doc Ock 215, Electro 135 VS 1000 pts – JLA Trinity
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 270 seems right. Or pretty close, if he was dropped to 260 I wouldn't complain. Not a ton of synergy right now. Some stuff you could do with Clone synergy I guess.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Bizarro is kind of a beat stick. He does a good job of getting around normal attacks with Abnormal Attacks. I played the second game 3 more times and the results were pretty much the same. Bizarro's 5 defense just can't hang with Superman when he is rolling 8 dice and is hot, which he was in all 4 games. I'll admit that the team in game two wasn't the strongest but I was really looking for a Bizarro vs Superman situation. Bizarro is a bizarre character and I think this design hits the the mark.
Old March 8th, 2022, 02:35 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the tests!

My Etsy Store
Old March 10th, 2022, 03:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Bizarro (II)

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Bizarro (270), Octus, Holiday Party Spider-Man, Spider-Ma'am, AIM Agents x3 and 6 RC Cars (1000) VS X-Men
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Bizarro (270), Octus, Holiday Party Spider-Man, Spider-Ma'am, SHIELD Agents x2 and 2 Fire Ant Swarms (1000) VS Fantastic Four
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He's a simple, yet weird design, and he feels slightly overcosted for the things you are going to have to do to the rest of your army to make him shine. I'd probably drop the cost 10-20 points but otherwise he's great.
Old March 10th, 2022, 03:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Thanks for the tests!

---

I'm going to propose going to final editing at 260 points.

Oh, one thing I'm thinking about doing here if there are no objections is dropping the no extra turns bit from Am Number 1:

BIZARRO AM NUMBER 1!
If you lose initiative, you may immediately reveal your Order Marker "3" on Bizarro's card to take a turn with Bizarro. Subtract 1 from his Attack value for that turn. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

The power is basically just switching who wins initiative, not actually granting any extra turns or anything so there isn't really a way to break it (that wouldn't just... break taking turns in general). The "immediately" bit already stops stacking with AoA Mags.

So I think its fine that if you can find a way to work with that turn (of which there are only like 4 ways right now that are all pretty bad) you can have that option if you want.

Also I might add a FAQ that Bizarre Logic does switch the minus one attack from Am Number 1 to a plus 1 attack, just to be extra clear.

My Etsy Store
Old March 10th, 2022, 03:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bizarro (II) (Not V-FE)

I dig that change. Yea
Old March 11th, 2022, 09:47 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking at the tests, 260 sounds about right. Yea

Bizarre Logic is just freakin cool.
Old March 11th, 2022, 10:15 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 11th, 2022, 11:39 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old March 11th, 2022, 01:24 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Bizarro (II) (Not V-OD)

I propose we move this On Deck:
@tcglkn -
@MrNobody -
@LordVenoc -
@Lord Pyre -
@fret_gurglo -
@Dr. Jekyll -

My Etsy Store
Old March 11th, 2022, 01:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Bizarro (II) (Not V-OD)

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library