Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

Old October 2nd, 2017, 04:38 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Contest Thread - WASTELAND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Would you recommend we avoid road/castle terrain?
Not necessarily. Look at the tips/guideline section in the OP for the "definition" of wasteland
okay, thanks! Also, where do we submit our maps?
Old October 2nd, 2017, 05:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Would you recommend we avoid road/castle terrain?
Not necessarily. Look at the tips/guideline section in the OP for the "definition" of wasteland
okay, thanks! Also, where do we submit our maps?
Submit them in this thread. Make sure to follow the requirements outlined in the OP of this thread and the -more detailed- requirements outlined in the OP of the "Welcome to the ARV" thread.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 3rd, 2017, 03:48 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Awesome! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Unfortunately with a new baby and just buying a house, I don't think I will have the time to work on a submission.

Good luck!
Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
Awesome! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Unfortunately with a new baby and just buying a house, I don't think I will have the time to work on a submission.

Good luck!
Congrats on the baby and house! We'll miss you this time around, but I guess those do take priority... I look forward too seeing your work again in future contests!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:28 PM

master4sword knows what's in an order marker master4sword knows what's in an order marker

I've got a couple concepts brewing. Look forward to everyone's designs!
Old October 6th, 2017, 10:34 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

JUST UNDER 2 WEEKS before the deadline!!
Also, if you'd like feedback and/or help on your map design...remember to post it in your personal map thread and tag any of us judges and we'll try to give you a couple pointers before your official submission. Also, if you have time to playtest the map once or twice...we highly recommend it, as that will help you see if there are any issues with your map that need fixing.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 8th, 2017, 05:31 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

Download
On an Island somewhere in The sea of sand there is rumered to be a forgoten Wellspring surounded by a grand fortress. after searching Islands Jandar found one that matched the legend, although the Grand fortress wasn't more then a small Hold. Many battles must have taken place here, He thought as he looked around, noticing that the ground bared no vegitation and all that remaind of the Hold was a few small ruins. Just as he thought this he heard the sound of a great horde, off in the distance was Utgar comanding his force to take the hold. Even in this sight of desperation Jandar felt hope, for even Utgar was forced to chace fables in order maintain his horde, perhaps if We can hold onto this Forsaken Wastland Hold We can gain an uper hand.

here is my first map I've shared online. figured it would be fun to get involved more and these contests are a great way to do that. I hope I did this right.
P.S. how do I get a preview image to show up as well as the link?

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 9th, 2017 at 01:11 PM. Reason: added image and backstory for cyber
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Controler View Post
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...Wo5U2Y0eEtYTzg here is my first map I've shared online. figured it would be fun to get involved more and these contests are a great way to do that. I hope I did this right.
P.S. how do I get a preview image to show up as well as the link?
Thanks for the submission!! Send me the .hsc virtualscape file and I'll take care of it for you. Email to heroscaper4life@gmail.com

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 9th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Obsidian Wastes

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=4700

Through the ruins of an old building the lava still pours out, covering the hillside in mounds of obsidian. The area may be dangerous, but the lava has brought with it sources of energy, and power. Opposing forces clash seeking to secure it for themselves.
Old October 9th, 2017, 06:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

That's a pretty map. (tried to +rep, but I can't hit you right now).
Old October 9th, 2017, 06:41 PM

Nice job Leaf_it, thanks for the submission!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 10th, 2017, 01:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Dust Bowl
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 BftU, 1 FotA

2 random Power Glyphs and 2 random Treasure Glyphs

Bio: This desert wasteland has been built on top of for many years. Even still, sand storms are terrifying enough for any army that passes through. Never mind the enemy that awaits them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla