Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 31st, 2018, 10:59 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Here’s a complete list of all the Micro Universe figures. I’ve never actually seen one in person but I understand they’re fairly in scale.
Scale was perfect. They may be a bit hard to find now though. I discovered them to late myself and want able to get all of them. Definitely couldn't get the exclusives.
Old August 31st, 2018, 11:00 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
There is a 3D version on Thingverse.
That looks cool. Shame i can't get my printer to work.
Old August 31st, 2018, 11:21 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Here’s a complete list of all the Micro Universe figures. I’ve never actually seen one in person but I understand they’re fairly in scale.
Scale was perfect. They may be a bit hard to find now though. I discovered them to late myself and want able to get all of them. Definitely couldn't get the exclusives.
It looks like they're an...alright price on ebay, really depending on the figure. Looks like you can get a random pack of 7 for $13 too. Luckily the Daleks and Cybermen have a few other alternatives. The Exterminate board game figures look viable, and I have a few of the knock-off Lego Daleks from the "Character Building" line and they make solid proxies.

Here's a real brief write-up for a Weeping Angel, just to get my ideas out of my own head before I forget them. I'm taking some influence from Dysole's version for sure.
Quote:

NAME = WEEPING ANGEL

SPECIES = WEEPING ANGEL
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = HUNTER
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 0 (Might need to be raised just for gameplay purposes)
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = ?

POINTS = ???

DON'T BLINK
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card that opponent controls, you may immediately move this Weeping Angel up to 8 spaces. After moving each space with this power, if this Weeping Angel is within clear sight of any figure on that card (The one that an order marker was revealed on) they must immediately end their movement. (maybe a way to ignore elevations so they can't be thwarted by just standing on a hill and looking at them?) If this Weeping Angel ends this move engaged with one or more enemy figures, you may immediately choose one figure this Weeping Angel is engaged with and roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. When moving with Don't Blink, this Weeping Angel will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL
Whenever this Weeping Angel would inflict 1 or more wounds on a figure, instead you may choose to remove 1 wound marker from this army card and the player who controls that figure must place it in their start zone. Figures moved with Time Warp will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

A DEFENSIVE POWER
No idea. Karat mentioned a power called Stoneskin?
I should be clear I'm not rejecting or disagreeing with Karat's different direction. This was just what I had in my head.

Last edited by MrNobody; September 24th, 2018 at 11:34 AM.
Old August 31st, 2018, 11:28 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Here is where we're at with the Cybermen btw.
Quote:

NAME = CYBERMEN

SPECIES = CYBORGS
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
CLASS = SUBJUGATORS
PERSONALITY = COLD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

ELECTRO-TOUCH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 2 + Special.
Any Cybermen that moved but did not attack normally may use Electro-Touch Special Attack. Choose a figure to attack. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. The defending figure rolls defense normally. If the chosen figure is a Unique Hero and a Cyberman inflicted 2 or more wounds with this special attack, you may remove a random Order Marker from the chosen figure’s card. Destructible objects and figures with the Electrically Charged special power are not affected by Electro-Touch Special Attack.

CYBER ARMOR
When rolling defense dice, a Cyberman always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled, unless the attacking figure has the Electrically Charged special power.
Quote:

NAME = CYBER-CONVERSION UNIT

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE ?

LIFE = 6?

DEFENSE = 5?

CYBER-CONVERSION
If a Cyborg Subjugator you control attacks a Common or Unique Small or Medium figure without the Super Strength special power and would inflict enough wounds to destroy that figure, you may ignore those wounds and place that figure on this card. At the end of each round, you may destroy one figure on this card and place one of your previously destroyed Cyborg Subjugators on an empty space adjacent to this destructible object. Androids and Constructs are not affected by Cyber-conversion.

PRESERVATION DIRECTIVE
If this Cyber-conversion Unit is targeted for an attack, before attack dice are rolled, you may choose one Cyborg you control and move it up to 4 spaces. If the chosen Cyborg figure ends this movement adjacent to the attacking figure, then the attacking figure must target and attack the chosen Cyborg figure, if possible.
Old August 31st, 2018, 01:18 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Angels have the police box

I have many opinions on the angels. I'll post tonight since my place actually has internet again.

~Dysole, standing still
Old August 31st, 2018, 02:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Stoneskin is off of Gargoyle I believe. Not a defensive power though, well I guess kind of because it raises the victim's Defense when they turn to stone.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 31st, 2018, 02:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Hmmm. Maybe I was thinking of something we workshoped somewhere then.
Old August 31st, 2018, 03:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Hmmm. Maybe I was thinking of something we worshipped somewhere then.
"Am I supposed to say Jesus?"

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2018, 03:08 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN
I'm not even seeing the rest of the card, this power name is pure, unadulterated win.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 31st, 2018, 03:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Here's the power I was thinking of. It was an adaptation of Rockwall Bounceback 3 from Thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
STONE SKIN DEFENSE 3
If an adjacent figure attacks *** with a normal attack, and *** rolls at least 3 shields, *** takes no damage, and, if the attacking figure does not have the Super Strength special power, it receives one wound.
I edited out the unit's name to make it generic.
Old August 31st, 2018, 03:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Hmmm. Maybe I was thinking of something we worshipped somewhere then.
"Am I supposed to say Jesus?"
Stupid autocorrect
Old August 31st, 2018, 03:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let's Do the Time Warp again is definitely a fun power name ... my worry is that it doesn't fit the aesthetic of the Weeping Angel, which is creepy as "f."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy