Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 25th, 2007, 11:59 PM

Footlad79 has disabled reputation
Footlad's Custom Maps: Twin Plateaus added

The Atlantic Wall

This is a map I made at my friends house. He has 2ms and 1cst we put the water in the middle and divided up the tials. This is showcasing my side, which I call the Atlantic wall. The objective was to kill the other person's boss. Mine was Ne-Gok-Sa, his was Su-Bak-Na.

This is why I called my side the Atlantic Wall.

Note how I've got Raelin covering pretty much everyone on my front side. I put my two Marros up on the columns without any way to get down. That came to make their ability useless after the first two got killed...

Here's a good view of my side from where I was sitting. I had Grimnak, my Heavy Gruts, Alexander, and Brunak patrolling down there. I put my 3 heavy hitters up top to help his units from getting back there.

Here's a good view of the top of my base.

I had Mimring ready to nail anyone who came through that small entrance I made. Jotun and my Anubian Wolves patrolled the bridge and guarded one ladder, while Charos and my Tarn Viking Warriors guarded the other.

Here's a view of how I had my boss, Ne-Gok-Sa, guarded.

I had Thorgrim right next to him giving him and my Romans a defense bonus. My Romans made a ring around them. My 2 squads of Zombies were just there for cannon fodder if my other units failed to stop any units who amazingly got there. I had my Samuri in the corner to stop any unit who jumped down...

...from here.

Here's a better view of the other side. You'd have to kill DW 8000, some Samuri, and be stupid enough to jump there, but I wasn't taking any chances.

Fun match, took an hour to build, and after 3 hours of playing, we called it a draw. I wasn't moving any units. It basically went he'd send over a units, kill one of mine, and I'd kill off that unit. Tell me what you think![/b]

If there was a unit ability that required each opponent to spell the names of all their units correctly, I wouldn't be surprised if that unit cost 1000 points-especially when taking on a marro army...
Old June 26th, 2007, 01:30 AM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Interesting, sound pretty fun.....
Old June 26th, 2007, 04:31 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
That's really cool. Great job!

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old June 26th, 2007, 06:45 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Seems impossible to breach.....
Old June 27th, 2007, 12:05 AM

Welcome to the Catacombs

This is my next map. It took 2 hours to make. Used 2ms and 1cst. Enjoy!
Note: All pictures were taken about half way through the battle and we could only have small or medium figures.

It had 3 main starting spots, as you can tell. The one in the middle doesn't have any ppl because it was just me and my friend.

The next picture is a view of the catacombs, which were flooded. You can see some of it on the right of the above picture.

In this picture you can see the map from the other side. That's the catacombs on the right. The starting zones made for just 2 ppl have water in them. The one in the middle doesn't, but it's balanced with them having to defend for the two outside players.

Hope you liked it. Tell me what you thought. Thx.

If there was a unit ability that required each opponent to spell the names of all their units correctly, I wouldn't be surprised if that unit cost 1000 points-especially when taking on a marro army...
Old June 27th, 2007, 12:15 AM

sry, I forgot to say this, but also alot of expansion set pieces were used also, sry if anyone tried these and the crumble in on themselves

Old July 30th, 2007, 01:34 PM

The 3 Points

This is my latest map, its nothing special, but its 1 master set plus the 4 2-hexed snows.

Old August 14th, 2007, 02:48 PM

this is my newest map, tell me what you think, I like feedback, just click the pics for larger views
Twin Plateaus

1ms, a tundra, and 7 or 8 expansions
hopefully I'll get my brother to play it with me tonight. if I do, i'll tell you how that went

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios