Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old December 14th, 2006, 01:21 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
I beleive countblah is making a reference to the banned jason's outlook on her....
Aw.. what did Jason do? I've missed his consistently flawed estimate of what a character can do. I just assumed he left because he was tired of being wrong all the time
Old December 14th, 2006, 01:26 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Aw.. what did Jason do? I've missed his consistently flawed estimate of what a character can do. I just assumed he left because he was tired of being wrong all the time

Whereas would make me angry, "World Heroscape Champion" Jason always just made me laugh. And where else can you get crazy proclamations like the one Countblah quoted?
Old December 14th, 2006, 01:34 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I've missed too. It just doesn't quite seem like an online forum without one person who loves the game but can't bring themselves to say anything good about it. At least right now we have the "End of Heroscape?" thread to feed me my daily dose of DOOOOOOOM (tm)
Old December 14th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
I've missed too. It just doesn't quite seem like an online forum without one person who loves the game but can't bring themselves to say anything good about it.
Wherefore art thou, Comic Book Guy?

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old December 14th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I missed the ignore button before. Now I don't.

And to get back on topic....

At the last DFW tourney I played IMax in the first round. I had never beaten his Q9 army before - or any other army he ever fielded to that point. After the opening round skirmishes he was left with a completely healthy Q9 and I was left with a completely healthy Krug. It became a game of cat and mouse with Q9 retreating and getting occasional hits on Krug. At the point that Krug had 6 wounds I finally gained initiative. I moved adjacent, rolled 8 dice, got six skulls, watched him roll 2 shields, and had my jaw drop.

Krug can win this fight.

Old December 14th, 2006, 03:51 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
I agree Krug can do it; I have seen a Krug army take out a Q9 army on more than one occasion...

The problem with the Cincy tourney was 3 of the 4 maps really favored ranged units. Krug would have had a harder time taking Q down on maps like Meat Grinder, Soulrazor, Arctic Divide. I think this directly played into the Q9 armies finishing 1-4

well that and of coruse Q9 is a bad mofo

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old December 14th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Q9 must have been a major pain to move on the Arctic Divide map. :P

Old December 14th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Champion of Champions

ManTrainChooChoo knows what's in an order marker ManTrainChooChoo knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Q9 must have been a major pain to move on the Arctic Divide map. :P
That's why I had Saylind ^_^
Old December 14th, 2006, 06:12 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Braxas, cause her acid breath'll eat right through Q9 :banana:
Old December 14th, 2006, 06:29 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDino
Only 25% of the time.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old December 14th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDino
I may not understand, doesn't the power only affect smalls and mediums?

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 14th, 2006, 06:40 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Why yes it does. I hardly ever play Braxas, she's a punk. Okay drop that down to 0%.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles