Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 16th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
C3Griffin's C3G Cards!

In my attempt to continue to raise money that I need for my family, I am doing an auction on my C3G cards.

I have several hundred C3G cards that are professionally printed on glossy cardstock and carefully cut out. Some of the sizes of cards will vary very slightly, as our parameters have changed since the beginning of the project.

These cards are very nice and in my opinion, really enhance the gaming experience. Also, this collection is complete from our first set to just before I retired. That includes public and sanctum designs.

How can you bid on my card collection? Send me one PM with your best offer for my collection of several hundred cards, and on the 21st of this month, I will announce the winning bid. The bidding will start at $25!
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:22 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3Griffin's C3G Cards!

I've had some bids so far, but I wanted to bump this in case some of you missed it. Good luck!
Old November 18th, 2012, 11:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Are you spoiling unreleased cards for whoever wins? If so, that's a heck of a way to get people to bid; good deal.
Old November 19th, 2012, 02:12 AM

I am!!!
Old November 21st, 2012, 04:16 PM

The winning bidder is: Xorlof

Thanks to all for playing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy