Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2008, 01:45 PM

MasterAlien has disabled reputation
Help with my armies.

I need help on creating a good army. I don't remember all my figures but i will post more figures i have until they are all on here. I will start tomarow (maybe).

A quote from "Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII":

Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades.

Old April 15th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Help with my armies.

There is no need for this type of thread. When you post with additional information, please do so in a new thread in Competitive Armies Discussion.

~Aldin, closingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General