Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old September 23rd, 2018, 08:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Giant Sized Scape Battles

I think to really show this idea you will need more pictures and pictures on actual hexes!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2018, 08:51 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Battletech has a lot of figures that may work depending on the final scale.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 12:03 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchmanWatcher View Post
Spoiler Alert!
I like these! My first two thoughts are this;
1. I think move/range could be lowered for these guys across the board, considering the scale.
2. Someone mentioned the idea of a single "unit" of little humans being multiples on one base. In other words, a group of soldiers would effectively just be a common hero, with ~4 tiny people on a single base. Worth a thought I think.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 04:57 PM

WatchmanWatcher is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
I like these! My first two thoughts are this;
1. I think move/range could be lowered for these guys across the board, considering the scale.
2. Someone mentioned the idea of a single "unit" of little humans being multiples on one base. In other words, a group of soldiers would effectively just be a common hero, with ~4 tiny people on a single base. Worth a thought I think.
Thanks for spoilering my post. And yeah, edits to follow, and although I like the idea of humans being common heroes, I prefer having several military units moving at once than giving all humans say 'Human Bonding 3"

For now, I'll nerf those ranges
Old September 23rd, 2018, 05:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Thanks for spoilering my post. And yeah, edits to follow, and although I like the idea of humans being common heroes, I prefer having several military units moving at once than giving all humans say 'Human Bonding 3"

For now, I'll nerf those ranges
I meant something like this;

So 6 soldiers, or 3 tanks, or what have you all fit on a single base, and count as 1 unit. That way, they basically function as a Hero but clearly have more than 1 character per base.

It just doesn't seem fair that if Godzilla takes up 1 space a single human soldier can also take up a whole space.

Another option would be to make up rules so that more than one of these tiny human units (be it soldier, tank, or helicopter) can share the space at the same time. So soldiers would be a squad of 3 just like the normal game, but a soldier would be able to stand in the same space as a tank.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 06:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll try to post up some pics in the next few days, I'll need to try and find some stuff that has been packed away in storage for many years so I may not actually find it though. If we are basing things off the Pacific Rim scale figure, or as close as we can get to that scale, then you could fit 35-40 humans on a single hex. Personally, I'm not sure the basic human infantry are worth trying to represent, what are a 30 guys with rifles going to do to King Kong or Godzilla after all. Tanks/cannons/jets/helicopters/battleships being operated by humans and firing rockets/missiles/large shells at the giant monsters and robots is where the human faction will have an impact.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 06:20 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'll try to post up some pics in the next few days, I'll need to try and find some stuff that has been packed away in storage for many years so I may not actually find it though. If we are basing things off the Pacific Rim scale figure, or as close as we can get to that scale, then you could fit 35-40 humans on a single hex. Personally, I'm not sure the basic human infantry are worth trying to represent, what are a 30 guys with rifles going to do to King Kong or Godzilla after all. Tanks/cannons/jets/helicopters/battleships being operated by humans and firing rockets/missiles/large shells at the giant monsters and robots is where the human faction will have an impact.
Fair point, I think humans on their own can't really do much.

Next time I'm near my Scape collection, I'll see if I can dig up some stuff that might work and take photos as well.
Old September 24th, 2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
That makes sense. I was going by each vertical tile being a storey, but the problem still seems to stand. That said, I was thinking more of 5 men on one base being a single unit of soldiers, and I really prefer having squads of them, not common hero units
Old September 24th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
TANKS

VEHICLES
COMMON SQUAD (3)
PROTECTORS
PERSONALITY = ?
SMALL 1

1 LIFE

2 MOVE
2 RANGE
1 ATTACK
2 DEFENSE

30 POINTS

ARMOR PIERCING SHELLS

When attacking with a Tank, For each skull rolled the defending figure subtracts 1 die from its defense.
Quote:
HELICOPTERS

VEHICLES
COMMON SQUAD (3)
PROTECTORS
PERSONALITY = ?
SMALL 1

1 LIFE

3 MOVE
2 RANGE
1 ATTACK
1 DEFENSE

30 POINTS

AIR UNIT

A Helicopter is always considered to have height advantage on figures that are either small or do not have the Flying or Stealth Flying Special Powers.

EVASIVE MANEUVER
When a Helicopter rolls defense dice against an attack from a non-adjacent figure without the Flying or Stealth Flying special power, 1 shield will block all damage, and you may immediately move the defending Helicopter one space for each shield rolled.

FLYING
Here are my takes on some tinies, taking inspiration from Watcher's versions.

Last edited by MrNobody; September 24th, 2018 at 09:18 PM.
Old September 24th, 2018, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
TANKS

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!
Quote:
Here are my takes on some tinies, taking inspiration from Watcher's versions.
That looks pretty good to be honest. Love the improvements to the Helicopter mechanics, but I think the tanks could be range 3. Also, what does 'war machine' mean?
Old September 24th, 2018, 08:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That power is based on a power on C3G's Warmachine card, he just missed replacing that Warmachince reference with Tank.
Old September 24th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
That power is based on a power on C3G's Warmachine card, he just missed replacing that Warmachince reference with Tank.
Yeah, a good chunk of both of those cards are stolen from C3G stuff. I actually didn’t mean for that line to be there at all, I must’ve just forgotten to delete it. Thanks for the catch. I’ll edit it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum