Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 14th, 2006, 07:34 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Upload Quota

What is the Upload Quota?

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I just took a look at this and realized I had everything set way off. I fixed it up. All users start with a quota limit of 10 MB. If you need more you may PM myself when this is used and depending on the quality of uploads you have provided you may be provided more.
Old May 14th, 2006, 09:43 PM

So, is that for Uploading things to the Download section?

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
If you attach files to the first post in a thread (i.e. start a thread about a download) then it will show up in the downloads section. And yes that's what eats your quota.
Old May 14th, 2006, 11:40 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
OOOOOHHHHHH I get it now!!!
Old May 15th, 2006, 12:25 AM

Oh I see. I haven't done any attachments...

-Syv

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online